Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love days like today!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:38 AM
  • 7 Replies

I have a 17 year old daughter and as most teens do, she can get quite an attitude sometimes. Today, she woke up in the most wonderful mood! She came down stairs wrapped in her blanket and curled up on the couch next to me and watched tv. Yes, I still find my 17 year old daughter adorable lol she then she offered to take ME out for lunch today :O

I love days when my daughter decides to be so sweet :) 

by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
P.V.Hawkwind
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:44 AM

how sweet

LilyTmomof1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:54 AM

happy

LilyTmomof1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:37 AM

BUMP!

NEMommaOf3
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Enjoy momma, that's awesome! I wish I had spent a LOT more time with my mom when I was a teen; we did a lot of stuff together, way more than most of my friends did with their moms but now that's she gone I wish there were even more memories.

Jacqalyn
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:45 AM

Aww, I can't wait for my pre~teen to be sweet because she wants to and not because she wants something.

LilyTmomof1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:31 PM

Quoting Jacqalyn:

Aww, I can't wait for my pre~teen to be sweet because she wants to and not because she wants something.

lol mine gets sweet when she wants something too but there are times where she just feels like being sweet and I LOVE it! We just got back from lunch. We decided on Ihop instead!

LilyTmomof1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:32 PM

Quoting NEMommaOf3:

Enjoy momma, that's awesome! I wish I had spent a LOT more time with my mom when I was a teen; we did a lot of stuff together, way more than most of my friends did with their moms but now that's she gone I wish there were even more memories.

Yepp, I'm glad my daughter is one of the few that likes to spend time with me. I know she has a few friends who won't ever hang out with their mothers :( It's sad because I know they will regret it when she is gone. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)