Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

zombie apocalypse lmao

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:43 AM
  • 29 Replies

I have a friend who believes its gonna happen tonight.  I mean this womans REALLY believes zombies will take over.  She has a zombie survival kit, and took a Zombie killing class, and has pistols, rifles, shot guns, daggers, knifes, etc.  She went as far as getting an underground home built UNDER her house.  She's out shopping for bottled water, canned food, toilet paper, etc.  

I couldn't help buit laugh when she told me my family and i were welcome to stay with her and her dh in case of a zombie take over.  (She doesn't have any family besides her dh)  She said she'll even buy diapers, formula, etc for my baby so we'll be prepared.  I kindly said thank you, and that in case of anything I would be going over there. But she would have to teach me how to use the weapons (I'm a city girl and have NO idea how to use a rifle or any of those other things she's got)

Some people take this Zombie thing WAY too serious lol. 

by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.thickie.thick.
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:51 AM
A zombie killing class..

*blink,blink,blink-blink*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sxybxmami
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:58 AM

That was my reaction when I found out, followed my "Oh, I didn't know they had those" lol

Quoting .thickie.thick.:

A zombie killing class..

*blink,blink,blink-blink*

FranksHoney
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:21 AM

LOL wow. Hey, at least she is prepared right? lol

But for real though, it's good to have that stuff just in case of any kind of emergency. I sure wish I had an underground shelter and more guns.

-KC-
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:23 AM

agreed.

Quoting FranksHoney:

But for real though, it's good to have that stuff just in case of any kind of emergency. I sure wish I had an underground shelter and more guns.

sxybxmami
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Yeah, I don't think she'll need it to kill zombies, but it will come in handy in case of another emergency. 

Quoting FranksHoney:

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 11:15 AM
How do you kill a zombie??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sxybxmami
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:04 PM

I have no idea, I'll have to ask my friend.  Idk what they taught her in this zombie killing class lol

Quoting mommyof11050307:

EJsHottMama
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:07 PM
Well according to the movies I think you have to blow their head off.... not 100% sure.... LOL

Quoting sxybxmami:

I have no idea, I'll have to ask my friend.  Idk what they taught her in this zombie killing class lol

Quoting mommyof11050307:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sxybxmami
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:28 PM

I think thats why she has all those guns lol. 

Quoting EJsHottMama:

Well according to the movies I think you have to blow their head off.... not 100% sure.... LOL

Quoting sxybxmami:

Quoting mommyof11050307:

MaggotMom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:30 PM

LOL WUT?! They have that?! Fuck, where have I been? I wanna take the class for fun!!!!

Quoting sxybxmami:

took a Zombie killing class

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)