Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you know anyone..... TMI***

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:22 AM
  • 23 Replies

Who has gotten pregnant after a tubal ligation????

I had my tubes tied with DS3. I have finally started getting normal periods the last few months. But I didnt get one this month, I feel sick to my stomache, My boobs are sore and I have some discharge ( tmi part). I am not asking if I am pregnant. I dont feel like peeing on my keyboard today. I just wanted to know if you ladies have ever heard of anyone getting pregnant after their TL??

Thanks!!!!!

by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JT32606
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:23 AM

no idea... but heres a BUMP

toughnsweet
Yes, my mother. She was 53 when she got pregnant, nearly 25 years after she had a tubal ligation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Squishy_Mommy
yes a friend of mine had hers done almost 4yrs ago and she is now pregnant and due in feb so it is possible
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilyTmomof1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Yes she got her tubes tied after her 3rd child. He is a year old now and she is 15ish weeks pregnant with another. 

princessputter
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:30 AM

when i was preg with my daughter ..... there was a woman at the OB office who was preg after a tubal...

Pnukey
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:33 AM

I've only read about it here on CM, in the "I know a woman who . . . " I got my tubes tied 5 years ago, with no problems.

momme2anangel
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:49 AM

BUMP!

MySpaceMomof3
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:52 AM
absolutely heard of it happening, I have heard that after some tiime passes the tubes can heal back together allowing sperm & egg to meet up again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adri_nevarez
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:53 AM
My drs baseball coach went to the dr because she was feeling off. She had her tubes tied almost 3 years before and discovered she was 5 months pregnant with a baby boy. This was last month!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adri_nevarez
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:54 AM
Daughters, not drs baseball coach lol!

Quoting adri_nevarez:

My drs baseball coach went to the dr because she was feeling off. She had her tubes tied almost 3 years before and discovered she was 5 months pregnant with a baby boy. This was last month!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)