Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You know what really upsets me about the "end of the world" prophecies?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:25 AM
  • 12 Replies

It's the children that are caught up in the madness of these believers...the ones that a sacrificed or are a part of mass suicides. I hope and pray for the safety of these children who may be victimized today:(

formerly luv2wahm....

by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
muslimahmommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:29 AM

I was saying the exact thing to DH this morning. Once 6:01 rolls around and all those idiots realize they are NOT going to heaven tonight I just pray they don't kill themselves or murder their children.

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on May. 21, 2011 at 10:34 AM

i didnt know it was suppose to end LOL.. until i came on here... but i dont believe that crap anyway.

bananahammock1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:37 AM
Suicide and murder will not get you into Heaven, so no worries.

Quoting muslimahmommy:

I was saying the exact thing to DH this morning. Once 6:01 rolls around and all those idiots realize they are NOT going to heaven tonight I just pray they don't kill themselves or murder their children.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bananahammock1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:39 AM
Besides, true Christians wouldn't believe this anyways! No one knows the day or time! May 21, 2011 @ 6pm.. Really?! Sounds like this guy closed his eyes and pointed to a calendar and clock.. Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-KC-
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:44 AM

In the bible it says that not even angels will know the date..so why would anybody thing that a random man would? Murder will not get you into heaven.

trishasjunebug
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:46 AM

I just read an article last night about a woman that tried to kill herself and her children before the rapture happened...it's just sickening...

Aislinn
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Quoting bananahammock1:

Besides, true Christians wouldn't believe this anyways! No one knows the day or time! May 21, 2011 @ 6pm.. Really?! Sounds like this guy closed his eyes and pointed to a calendar and clock.. Lol!

This butthole has been predicting the end of the world for YEARS now.. Something like, 20 failed predictions? I remember back in 94, I think it was the 11th of June, he predicted the end. he is a moron. I cannot believe any media outlets will give this douche bag the time of day.

Pink_Sunshine
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:48 AM

Quoting Aislinn:

Quoting bananahammock1:

This butthole has been predicting the end of the world for YEARS now.. Something like, 20 failed predictions? I remember back in 94, I think it was the 11th of June, he predicted the end. he is a moron. I cannot believe any media outlets will give this douche bag the time of day.

So true, this guy is a Clown

Stitchxx
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:48 AM

For the record, a lot of people within that preachers Church does not believe it's going to happen, especially his employees...

But not even all of his own employees are convinced that the world is ending on Saturday.

In fact, many still plan on showing up at work on Monday.

"I don't believe in any of this stuff that's going on, and I plan on being here next week," a receptionist at their Oakland headquarters told CNNMoney.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/05/19/news/economy/may-21-end-of-the-world-finances-harold-camping/?hpt=P1&iref=NS1

Doomsday is BIG business.

smadar
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:49 AM

A guy in Tennessee shut down his buisness this past week because of the rapture. Hope he didnt sell it, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)