Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it wrong???

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:33 AM
  • 8 Replies
Is it wrong for me to be secretly happy that bad things are happening to the people who have tried to ruin my life or hurt me.

Ex bf- think if i dont wanna be with him i should have my baby likes to beat the shit outtta me and keep my daughter from me lots of legal problems

Ex bf ex gf- has tried to help ex keep my one yr old from me since she was born lost her job when the state shut down the company she works for.

Just two of the greatest ones so far of people trying to hurt or ruin my life
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
reese1206
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Personally I don't think its right. I don't ever wish/enjoy bad things that happen to people.....even if they are huge Butts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BananaMuffins
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:37 AM

Everyone handles anger/frustration/problems/feelings differently. It's not the way I'd express it, personally, but if that's how you choose to do so, so be it. Doesn't make it "wrong".

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:37 AM

Karma baby remember it. They are getting theirs for their wrong doings. IF you wish bad shhit eventually it will come back to you . Stop wishing it just smile AFTER it happens.

my3littlebabies
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:44 AM
I wasn't wishing I just saw in the paper that the place she worked for got siezed by the state and shut down. And some of his legal problems are because of hom beating me up and others are because of his stupidity I just find out about it.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Karma baby remember it. They are getting theirs for their wrong doings. IF you wish bad shhit eventually it will come back to you . Stop wishing it just smile AFTER it happens.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-KC-
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:46 AM

I dont think its right......but enjoy while it lasts hehe

kellysp6637
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Yup this....

My mother always told me never to wish bad on anyone because it will come back and bite you........

Quoting reese1206:

Personally I don't think its right. I don't ever wish/enjoy bad things that happen to people.....even if they are huge Butts.

my3littlebabies
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:49 AM
I never wished just stumbled across it and it made me laugh

Quoting kellysp6637:

Yup this....

My mother always told me never to wish bad on anyone because it will come back and bite you........

Quoting reese1206:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.BAT
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:55 AM

Karma's a bitch, and that includes wishing for bad things on people and/or being happy when bad things happen to them, IMO. I've seen it come back to people.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)