Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so. guess which asshole got himself a DUI last night? mmhhmmm

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:30 AM
  • 63 Replies

after a long hard day for both me and dh, him at work, and me with the kids/shopping, we agreed to go to the beach bar with johnny to have a FEW drinks. so there was this horrible band there and i took off and left the guys and came home and watched a movie, because i was just bone tired and sick of LITERALYstanding around while johnny tried to figure out if he could hook up with this chick or that, and getting all butt hurt when he got shot down.
so anyways i wasn't drinking, because AS USUAL i am the dd. talk about boring. so anyways, i left. watched my movie and came back to get them, johnny of course, still hadn't "scored" or even came close and he was all pissed off. talk about LAME. anyways dh was a bit upset because this is what always happens when he goes out with johnny, and it's no fun. for anyone. like he's 21, we are almost 30, we're PAST this stoopid stage. anyways it takes like a half hour or more to get johny out of the bar because he keeps trying his luck with this chick and that, to no avail of course ( girls can SMELL the ego and desperation, i swear) finaly, we do get out and i drive us back home on the back roads, which in johnnys truck is kinda the highlight of my night.

we get home and me and dh start walking in the house and johnny is on the phone with this really ugly girl, and no sooner had we walked in the door then the trucks running and he's gone. ( we leave keys in the ignitions around here, SORRY!) anyways, dh is freaking out because he thinks he's johnnys keeper or something, it's 2 am, he has to be up for work at 7, and i told him "you know what? fuck him." and we went to bed. 

we get a call 4:30am. it's johnny. he was driving down the wrong side of our very busy main highway going the wrong way, headed into regina for a peice of ass, and of course, got busted.  he thinks that after me and dh have had our scant 2 hrs of sleep, one of us should roll out of bed and come and get him from the drunktank. NOT HAPPENING. he freaks out when i tell him "sure. in a few hours" and starts saying he is going to kill himself blah blah blah. FUCK WHATEVER. GOODNIGHT. CLICK.

he had me as his sober driver ALL NIGHT.  stupid idiot. i have to say, i really dont give a fuck. i am just glad no one got hurt because of his selfish stupidness. and a bit relieved, because now he can't come out here and keep us up all night. 

by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
daughterofearth
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:32 AM

BUMP!

daughterofearth
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:33 AM

AND i have to add, IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME HE GOT BUSTED FOR DRINKING AND DRIVING.

rockinmomto2
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Sounds like a winner. I'd just leave him there, and I would not post bail for him.

Shaynas_Mommy
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2011 at 11:35 AM

Serves his ass right. I wouldn't have went to get him either.

BananaMuffins
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:35 AM

I'm confused who "Johnny" is. But either way..sounds like a real idiot.

Kris_PBG
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:36 AM

Thank God no one was hurt. I have no understanding of people who drive drunk and put others at risk for no reason other than selfish reasons.

Somewoman.on.cm
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:36 AM

lessons learned...

Mommynwife26
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:37 AM
Wow glad he didn't hurt/kill anyone. I would have left him there too just to learn a lesson.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gypsy30
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:37 AM

Poor guy!  Finally going to get his piece of butt and ends up arrested instead!

mes_deux_amours
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:38 AM
He sounds like an idiot. I would have left him there as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)