Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just a couple of important questions about the rapture...

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:33 AM
  • 8 Replies
So, I was wondering...is god going to use santa's naughty/nice lists as a reference? Maybe a cheat sheet? Are all of the people on the naughty list are just going to be automatically doomed to make god's load a little lighter? See, I'm throwing a rapture party and I need to figure out how many wings and party hats to buy. I was also wondering if Bridget the Midget was going to be beamed up to heaven, because I was hoping to hire her to jump out of a cupcake at my party. If we're going by santa's list, I assume she will...but who can be sure with a guy like santa? Any help here would be appreciated!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Buggy979
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:34 AM

sidesplittinglaughter

Rockabilly_ma13
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:34 AM
Lmao omg love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KME3
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:36 AM
Lol...i just don't know...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sparkey6987
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:36 AM
Why the hell are you laughing at me?? I CAME HERE FOR ADVICE!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.BAT
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:44 AM

Yes, actually he WILL use Santa's list to save time! And as for Bridget, well... she's on Santa's "nice" list because she can fit under the steering wheel on his new sleigh *wink wink*

mrsmac07
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:50 AM

Quoting Buggy979:

sidesplittinglaughter

Sparkey6987
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:54 AM
That is extremely unfortunate. I wonder if I can convince hm to reconsider...think maybe I could if I let him have free lap dances at the party?

Quoting Mrs.BAT:

Yes, actually he WILL use Santa's list to save time! And as for Bridget, well... she's on Santa's "nice" list because she can fit under the steering wheel on his new sleigh *wink wink*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaggotMom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:00 PM

Oh shit! Pumpkin bread.......choking.......*choke giggle*

Quoting Mrs.BAT:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)