Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

she's sleeping where??

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:53 AM
  • 6 Replies
My 4 yo daughter just said she slept in her closet. Lol. Ok, I guess if your comfortable. I take the tv and she decides to sleep in the closet.....lqtm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Kendrewana
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:00 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charliebean
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 12:03 PM

LOL, we used to sleep in the closets as kids too, it was like camping. We had a weird closet that connected two rooms and opened on each side, and was just long enough for a kid to sleep in, so we would pile blankets and sleeping bags in there and sleep. It was awesome. 

winkles115
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:05 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kendrewana
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:35 PM

Thats what she said!! "Moooom, it's like camping!" 

Quoting charliebean:

LOL, we used to sleep in the closets as kids too, it was like camping. We had a weird closet that connected two rooms and opened on each side, and was just long enough for a kid to sleep in, so we would pile blankets and sleeping bags in there and sleep. It was awesome. 

lovingmom2jack
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:37 PM

i used to sleep in my closet when i had a migraine. my mom thought i was nuts but it was so darka nd it stayed cool in the summer when it was hot out lol

LilyTmomof1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:42 PM

My daughter has slept in the bath tub, closet, trampoline and the roof....and no I wasn't happy when I found out about the roof but she didn't get hurt. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)