Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*Update with pic* I want opinions no need to tell me I'm ugly or anything...

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:35 PM
  • 69 Replies

I'm looking for a change with my hair.  I've worn my hair basically the same way for the past 5yrs.  Varying in length from long to longer.  I usually flat iron it and occasional throw some hair product and go with it wavy/curlyish. 

I'm thinking something a lil more edgy, and much shorter but maybe keeping some down to atleast the shoulders.  Any ideas please. 

Went and got my chopped off and donated it to locks of love.  Let me know what you ladies think. I went with the chin stacked, with side swept bangs, still plan to add some color to it I just wasn't sure what to go with and how much color to add at the moment.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amybelle
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Bangs, for sure

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 21, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Get some highlights  ;)  Your eyes are pretty.  I think if you get some lighter highlights put in it'll help make your eyes pop! 

crysnjosh
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:37 PM
i think for a nice beautiful change u should have them do a chin length stack with some side swept bangs and highlights :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nurbabe82
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:38 PM

Maybe some layering with longer bangs and highlights?

.thickie.thick.
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:38 PM
Bangs!!!
add some highlights.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 12:39 PM

Bangs!!!!!

.kk.
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:40 PM

Long side swept bangs. Not too short, shoulder length would be good on you :-) Hope you like it!!

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 12:40 PM
Aw, you shouldn't have deleted the other reply. It was funny. LOL I was wondering what you meant though. :)

Quoting .thickie.thick.:

Bangs!!!

add some highlights.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
o0gone0o
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2011 at 12:41 PM

Whats a chin length stack? If I went in and said this at the salon would they know what i'm talking about? lol I'm pretty clueless with girl stuff.  And I was def thinking side swept bangs and highlights or some extra color of some sort..

Quoting crysnjosh:

i think for a nice beautiful change u should have them do a chin length stack with some side swept bangs and highlights :)

MrsHatch
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:41 PM

I would go with a short edgy A-line!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)