Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am such a HORRIBLE MOMMY!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:50 PM
  • 8 Replies

I kicked my kids outta the house! I told them to take their behinds down to the park till 4.. LOL! I wanna get some housework done!

by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 21, 2011 at 12:52 PM
Horrible? You mean SMART..
mommas3cubs
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:55 PM

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Horrible? You mean SMART..

Someone is going to say I am horrible you know they will. God forbid a 13,10 and 8yo play by themselves! Don't you know you are suppose to hover over your kids 24/7? Lmao!

kylenkodysmom
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 1:02 PM
Oooh the helicopter moms are gonna get you for this one. Lol. I wish I could send mine outside, but it rained last night and it's muddy. If my youngest didnt have a ball game I wouldn't care.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
P.V.Hawkwind
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:05 PM

I can't wait for dd to be old enough to go to the park by herself.

mommas3cubs
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Quoting kylenkodysmom:

Oooh the helicopter moms are gonna get you for this one. Lol. I wish I could send mine outside, but it rained last night and it's muddy. If my youngest didnt have a ball game I wouldn't care.

Yeah.

mommas3cubs
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:22 PM

My poor nephew just stopped by with Grandma, and I told him the boys weren't here, they were at the park. He looked so sad then he asked me" can I go to the park?" I said "Don't ask me ask Grandma!"Then he asked Grandma, and of course Grandma said "yes" LOL! She can't turn down her grandsons, they are so spoiled!

spunky946
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2011 at 2:26 PM
Hope you get a lot done.
imuney
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:41 PM
Oh hell i thought this was the "bad mom" post about the 16 wk old eating icing and joking about whiskey. Lmao. on another note if there was a park around here ds would be there with his friends too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)