Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I must be crazy!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:02 PM
  • 14 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you do it oo?

Options:

Sometimes I do the same thing to my dh/so/df/bf/gf!

I would never do that, you're a terrible wife, he needs to divorce you, and you need meds lady!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 18

View Results

So last night I flipped out and tore into my dh.

Mostly, for no reason at all.

I was flipping out about everything that has ever happened in the 11 years we've been together. 

WHY?!?  Why did I do that???  What was going on in my head that I was so upset over NOTHING???

Do you ladies ever feel like you are losing your minds???

Maybe I need medication.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kris_PBG
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:04 PM

Sounds like you had a rough night - have you apologized yet?

CoastieWifePR
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:06 PM

I had moments like that before I decided to take Zoloft to control my PMDD symptoms

.not.angel.
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:06 PM

I've done that before, when I was under a lot of stress. But, saying I sometimes do it, would be over counting.

MommyChristina1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:08 PM

No I haven't.  And I was still giving him the cold shoulder when he left this morning, to be honest.  I can't seem to get a grip.  Ugh.

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Sounds like you had a rough night - have you apologized yet?

MommyChristina1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:10 PM

I don't think I have to worry about PMDD, since I don't have cycles.  But maybe I need the Zoloft?  I've had killer mood swings, lasting 4 days to a week a piece, where I'm so happy, then I'm so sad.  It's driving me crazy.

Quoting CoastieWifePR:

I had moments like that before I decided to take Zoloft to control my PMDD symptoms

MommyChristina1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:10 PM

Yeah, me too.

Quoting .not.angel.:

I've done that before, when I was under a lot of stress. But, saying I sometimes do it, would be over counting.

Bird16_J
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:14 PM

It almost sounds like you have Bi Polar. I have it and before I was able to control my moods without meds  was like that. The meds helped and when I went off of them I've been doing great. Sometimes I flp but for the most part I can control my emotions and such.

Evelinasmom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:15 PM

so, according to the poll, you arent alone. :) it happens to everybody. it's only normal.. :)

MommyChristina1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:20 PM

I'm so glad you are doing so well!  It is a sucky feeling when you can't seem figure it out.

Quoting Bird16_J:

It almost sounds like you have Bi Polar. I have it and before I was able to control my moods without meds  was like that. The meds helped and when I went off of them I've been doing great. Sometimes I flp but for the most part I can control my emotions and such.

.not.angel.
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:21 PM

Quoting MommyChristina1:

Yeah, me too.

Quoting .not.angel.:

You too what? Stressed? Don't this way often?

On another note, I'm a little lost on how you can know you were wrong, but say nothing to him, but come on here looking for validation about it. IMO, no, you don't need meds. You need to learn to admit when you've done something wrong and take responsibility for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)