• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner and Lunch

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:56 PM
  • 13 Replies

What are you feeding your family?

Lunch is Red Robin
Dinner is chicken teriyaki, brown rice and veg

by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
betsyabel
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Lunch is Dairy Queen & dinner is bbq pork chops, baked sweet potatoes & a salad.  And now I'm craving chicken teriyaki...

connorsmama06
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Dairy Queen sounds so good

nurbabe82
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:02 PM

DS had a PB&J and yogurt. I swear he is going to turn into those things lol. And I am currently eating a bowl of cereal. Dinner-have no clue

christenw
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:03 PM
Lunch was some little pizzas. My dad just called and wants us to meet him up town for dinner, guess what he wants to get? Pizza lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
afields061506
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:03 PM

For dinner i am trying a new recipe from allrecipes.com called Kathy's Delicious Whole Slow Cooker Chicken and acorn squash witha maple glaze

connorsmama06
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:05 PM

Quoting afields061506:

For dinner i am trying a new recipe from allrecipes.com called Kathy's Delicious Whole Slow Cooker Chicken and acorn squash witha maple glaze

Mmmmmmmm sounds great

livewell
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:05 PM

We had our home smoked bacon and ham, homemade cheese and rye bread from the bakery.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 21, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Lunch -- Naeem had a chicken leg, rice w/ veggies and a cupcake for dessert.  I'm getting ready to eat a sammich and a piece of jello coke.  Wash it down with mello yello  :P

Dinner -- I'm gonna get Naeem a happy meal.  Idk what i'm gonna eat....  prolly will pick up something tonight after we go to see Pirates!

imuney
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:06 PM
Lunch was pizza (or what my kids call pizza) and dinner will be beans And cornbread
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkcoffeecup
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2011 at 2:12 PM

Lunch is fend for yourself.   Dh had fruit, yogurt, carrot sticks and a fiber bar.  Besides coffee.  Me Oh yeah.  Forgot to feed myself yet.  Just had coffee.  Our adult son.  Didn't come down and fix himself anything.  Tonight for dinner.  I'm making Salesbury Steak with gravy, mash potatoes and not sure what veggie yet. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)