• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THEY SAY HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:11 PM
  • 9 Replies

This seems to be true. We have seen the 60s return, even the 80s........ when are the 90s going to return?!!!  I am getting tired of this music that we have been stuck in for the past 12 years, when it comes to rock and -what they call- metal.  Granted there are a few bands that I like, and I like a lot of new music out there, but we are still plagued with the same no talent whiny crap, people want to call rock or -even more laughable- heavy metal. Bring back the late 80s-mid 90s sh*t already!  I am dying here!  All this punk- emo crap is really getting old!  Bring back the real scheisse! Please!  LOL rant over.. sorry if I offended any of you =) 

by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jaysmommy04
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:13 PM

BUMP!

CheshireCat420
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:17 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imuney
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:21 PM
Uh ok. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Somewoman.on.cm
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:22 PM

every 30 years the music and fashion returns...

jaysmommy04
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:35 PM

Uhg I can't wait that long... I am going to be decrepit by then lol jk. 

Quoting Somewoman.on.cm:

every 30 years the music and fashion returns...

jaysmommy04
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:37 PM

lol... your avi always makes me laugh. 

Quoting CheshireCat420:

Lol

christina0607
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:39 PM

There is this amazing thing called a CD....and it allows you to listen to any music your heart desires. Look into it.

kristy0833
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:39 PM

LOL

jaysmommy04
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:04 PM

What?  Cds still exists?  I thought they went out with the Walkman and old lame boxy computer monitors... We have MP3s now and playlist.... anyways lol I was talking about the style coming back.. as in more bands playing like they used to.  Someone with actual talent, where the songs don't all sound the same, and the vocals are not all whiny.  I wan't to be able to say  " hey that gutarist is almost as good as Dime bag =)

Quoting christina0607:

There is this amazing thing called a CD....and it allows you to listen to any music your heart desires. Look into it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)