Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you do this week?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:01 PM
  • 17 Replies

I know I'm a dork, but I love couponing. Took my 6 year old with me today for a mini couponing trip. Got $30 worth for $3. She was going "I love coupons! This is SO cool!!" lol it was great. :)

I also started a new job this week and made a sale on my second day. They said nobody has ever made one that quickly so I guess I'm better at it than I thought!

So, what did you do this week? Hurry up and share before 6PM... that's when it's all over, right?

My blog: tutorials, DIY, couponing
and lots more! :)  

by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:03 PM

Not a whole lot really.  A bunch of dropping off and picking up boys from school.  A bunch of feeding people.  Today is my husband's and daughter's birthday so I went and got their cake, a favorite food of my husband's and some stuff from the store.

I lead a pretty uneventful life and I love it, lol.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

kara.haughton
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:05 PM
Well I got a pedicure today :) I was gonna go tomorrow but I felt like going today. I just spent the week with baby and bought a new movie (conviction). Not much.. Slow week lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmykiddo07
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:06 PM

On Tuesday I got off work early cause my dad flew in from Oklahoma last week. We took Eli to the zoo in Seattle and went to the Space Needle. :)

He was so scared! HAHA

kiddycat73
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Monday I picked up SO from the airport (he came home early yay!!). Then on tuesday, he convinced me to go to the ER for the extreme back pain I've been having since last Friday. Turns out it's badly sprained, and I've been ordered bed rest, steroids, pain meds, and muscle relaxers till Monday. So I haven't done much of anything this week and I'm going crazy! My back still hurts bad though, not sure how I'm gonna be able to work next week if it doesn't get better :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.rachel
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:08 PM

OMG jealous :)

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

On Tuesday I got off work early cause my dad flew in from Oklahoma last week. We took Eli to the zoo in Seattle and went to the Space Needle. :)

He was so scared! HAHA

i.heart.rachel
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:08 PM

Quoting kiddycat73:

Monday I picked up SO from the airport (he came home early yay!!). Then on tuesday, he convinced me to go to the ER for the extreme back pain I've been having since last Friday. Turns out it's badly sprained, and I've been ordered bed rest, steroids, pain meds, and muscle relaxers till Monday. So I haven't done much of anything this week and I'm going crazy! My back still hurts bad though, not sure how I'm gonna be able to work next week if it doesn't get better :-(

Eek! :( Hope you get better soon. Rest up!

momma-flynn
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:10 PM
What's your new job? I did the usual this week. Work & clean house lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristy0833
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:11 PM
this week has been so busy its been a blurr
bellasmom_01
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:12 PM
I've had a very busy & emotional week. Worked m-f, came home did the family thing then headed to the hospital to spend some time with my uncle who is terminal and all alone. Today I swept and mopped the downstairs while dh took the kids out for breakfast, now I'm heading to go do laundry then back to the hospital.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommeeTo4
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:12 PM
Today sold stuff at our community yard sale :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)