• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*hitting my head against the wall*

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:26 PM
  • 9 Replies

my 5 and 3 year old dds are horrible today. i give up. i QUIT. they arent just bad. its flat out refusal to listen. i QUIT. its awful. i want to run outside and SCREAM at the top of my lungs. i want to cry. i want to BREAK things. because however bad i freak out, it wont compare to the hell they are causing today.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kristy0833
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:26 PM
:(
tickled_pink09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:28 PM

***hugs**

While I don't have two kids and mine is only 13 months....I see how bad behavior can make you feel this way.

I hope it gets better momma

RaynesMommy07
Ugh I'm srry. I've had those days more than id like to count.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellasmom_01
I feel your pain momma... sorry you're having a rough day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
born2bAmother
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:30 PM

we all get frustrated but you cant quit ....you are all your kids have ....if you give up them there is no one elsehugs....no one cares for your children like you do....try to see if you can get out and catch your breath.....and for you other moms...PLEASE dont bash her she is having a tough time as it is....

southernjess3
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:32 PM

i know. its just a very bad day. my husband works 6 days a week. and i'm a SAHM with ZERO friends. i have 3 girls. 5,3, and 10 months. the older two are just..........ugh.......

Mackenzie40
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2011 at 3:33 PM
Been there , sorry you're there today .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Riahsmom1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:34 PM
Try taking a breather for a second or two and speak positively to yourself and "know" that things can and will be better as long as you change your mindset. I notice how much my mood has an influence on my kids and if mama isn't happy nobody else really seems happy either like the saying goes! Try going for a walk to loosen up a bit and see if that helps! My dd has been acting out too so I know how iit can be! I even have a post going on the subject lol! Also pick your battles and try getting them involved in a group activity since they're both around the same age...maybe cook or bake something?

Positive Parents..........Right this way:

This group is for moms who want their children to be respectful and well-rounded individuals without sacrificing their individuality and maintaining a great relationship with them throughout it all!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/107129

tickled_pink09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:35 PM

Quoting southernjess3:

i know. its just a very bad day. my husband works 6 days a week. and i'm a SAHM with ZERO friends. i have 3 girls. 5,3, and 10 months. the older two are just..........ugh.......

That is tough. I haven't had any girls only time in forever....and I am a sahm. I feel ya.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)