• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does your kid do to stay active and healthy?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:30 PM
  • 21 Replies

My daughter is a vegetarian so she eats very healthy.She also plays soccer and is on the swim team and dances. They keep her very in shape! Oh and she says acting is a sport because all those hot lights and running around stage all while trying NOT to sweat of your make up is HARD lol 

What does your kid do to stay healthy and fit? 

by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristy0833
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:31 PM
my son is in karate
SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 3:31 PM

We have a healthy diet and my older boys do Tae Kwon Do. All 3 of them love to ride bikes as much as possible and run and play outside all the time.

Even in the rain LOL

MaggotMom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Right now my middle son is training for National Cheer Championships. So, he does gymnastics and also lifts weights and runs.

The younger one is still a skater and stays very active with that.

Our whole family eat primal and are gluten free.

JT32606
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:34 PM
We eat healthy.
And we ride bikes. Go play at the beach. He's 3 so I'm going to see if I cam fwy him into any summer activities. He's goes to gymboree 2 times a week for 2-3 hours too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lanie_momofone
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:35 PM

My daughter is 9 yrs old. She eats very healthy ...if you give her a choice over french fries or ceaser salad..she would pick the salad lol, she prefers fruits over chips for a snack and is very good at eating healthy. She just tried out for the Track and Feild team at her school, she is a very active little girl...im very proud :)

LilyTmomof1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:38 PM

Quoting Lanie_momofone:

My daughter is 9 yrs old. She eats very healthy ...if you give her a choice over french fries or ceaser salad..she would pick the salad lol, she prefers fruits over chips for a snack and is very good at eating healthy. She just tried out for the Track and Feild team at her school, she is a very active little girl...im very proud :)

That's the way my daughter is! She LOVES fruit. I hope she makes the track and field team :)

DejaVooDoo
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:38 PM

My daughter does kiddy Zumba classes with me (I personally don't like it, but heck it's good for the interraction with her and too cute - She is almost 3). She also plays soccer. DS is 4 and loves swimming. Both eat a Vegan diet due to medical conditions and do really well. I have a feeling that DD will be more sports oriented though as she gets older.

Lanie_momofone
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:45 PM

Quoting LilyTmomof1:

Quoting Lanie_momofone:

That's the way my daughter is! She LOVES fruit. I hope she makes the track and field team :)

Thank you! I also forgot to add that i eat gluten free ( health issues) and she prefers rice pasta over the normal pasta ...heck she prefers gluten anything over wheat products lol....i dont know when we will hear about if she made the team or not, but i am hoping she doesnt have to wait long :)

NEMommaOf3
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Eeat healthy, ride bikes, swim at the Y, go to the park a lot, we hike, we canoe, and play a lot of active outdoor games.

kanatamom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Hockey, swimming

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)