• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cops are all around my neighbors house!! Update: Not what I was expecting :(

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:36 PM
  • 57 Replies

So my husband just got home and tells me there are a bunch of cops at the house 3 doors down from me. I am so scared for them! I know rather well, we go to the same church. Her kids are young, the little girl is around 3 and the little boy is about 6. I am wondering there was a break in. I can't even begin to think what else it could be. We live in a very nice neighborhood. Very quiet, mostly old people and families.I will be so upset if I find out whatever happened there, could happen to us.  I hope everything is ok down there and no one is hurt :(

Update: I was NOT expecting this. My husband just came in and told me what the family's next door neighbor told him. Lately suspicious people have been coming to the house and the husband or wife would walk outside hand them something in the car and grab something from them. It appeared as if he was selling or buying drugs. After 3 straight days after this happening, the neighbor called the police and explained what he had been seeing. The police decided to patrol our street at the times these activities were supposedly happening. They sent out and undercover cop and sure enough he witnessed the wife selling drugs!!! They searched her house and found all kinds of drugs in their attic(that was turned into a room) and even found drugs in the 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER'S room. The kids have obviously been taken and the parents are under arrest. I feel so bad for these kids :( I had no idea any of this was going on. Like I said, I knew the family. All 4 of them go to church every Sunday and are very active in the community. I can't believe  they would mess their life up and their kids lives. It's so sickening what drugs do to people! I am glad they got caught and the kids are not in that mess. Not only are drugs dangerous for the ones using them but if something were to happen, another person could shoot the whole family if they didn't get their drugs or whatever. How could someone risk their family's life like that!?!?! 

I hope the kids have family near by who can take them so they don't have to go with some strangers :(

by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Thelmama
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 3:37 PM

Oh no...let us know if they are okay.  Hopefully all is well.  Hugs and prayers.

lilyrose73
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:38 PM
It's always the ones you least expect.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SThompson21
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:38 PM

BUMP!

LilyTmomof1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:39 PM

Quoting Thelmama:

Oh no...let us know if they are okay.  Hopefully all is well.  Hugs and prayers.

I will. My husband is outside talking to their next door neighbors right now. 

kristy0833

OH NO hope all is well

heatherhall29
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2011 at 3:39 PM

I hope it is a minor thing

MultiPara

Omg! Do you see any of the people? Are there any ambulances? 

SNA
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:40 PM

I hope they are okay.

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 3:41 PM

Our neigbhor was taken by amubulance one day for an asthma attack. They had police, fire and ambulances just for that one emergency.

Quoting LilyTmomof1:

Quoting Thelmama:

I will. My husband is outside talking to their next door neighbors right now. 

monkey1234
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:41 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)