Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FED UP! Now what!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

I have been trying for 2 years to make my marriage work. I have left alone with some things that bother me, done everything in my power to avoid fights. All I asked of him was help with kids, and to take out the trash. Other than that I do the house work, i cook, I still do most with the kids. I got fed up. Wanted out. He begged me to stay, said things would change, blah blah blah. Pretty much made me feel horrible for wanting out. So I stayed. And NOTHING has changed. If anything its gotten worse. We fight so much more. I don't go to bed when he does, he assumes I'm talking to someone. I don't want to have sex, he says I went elsewhere for it, even when I'm HOME! We have been staying with his best friends family, they are going to help me out while DH is deployed, and even his best friend sees this crap and asks me why I stay. But I'm traped. When I was pregnant with DD1 he told me to go ahead and stay home with DS and prepare for DD, then later we had DD2. I have been a stay at home mom for 2 years, and no one wants to hire me. He knows I have nowhere to go. And I hate it.

Last night was just the final straw for me! He came home from hanging out with the guys for a friends bday. Fine, went to the strip club, Fine. But he knows my rule, he goes there he isn't going to come home hot and bothered and get laid. Sorry, my thing. Anyways, knowing this, he comes home still expecting it. Been sweet all night, then the minute I said no, he comes loose. I'm a bitch. "He's been nothing but nice so I should want to have sex whenever he asks." He's going to go to his dads. Going to file for divorce. All this non-sense. This isn't the first time he's threatened divorce. I didn't answer my phone one day for like an hour. I was busy with our kids and the ones I baby sit, and he came home yet again Threatening divorce.

I want out so bad. I just don't know what to do. Sorry just had to vent somewhere.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 21, 2011 at 4:01 PM

hugs

winkles115
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:02 PM
Dear god. What a pig. Good luck sweetie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristy0833
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:04 PM

hugs

born2bAmother
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:08 PM

im sorry you have to go through this ....maybe if you dont want to leave try counseling....when there is children involved they will make you go thru counseling before you can get a divorce....try to hang in there marriage is hard work....

angeleyes0306
by on May. 24, 2011 at 4:45 PM

Thank you ladies! I think I'm going to go talk to my mother and see if we can stay with her for a bit. Finish school, and hopefully find a good job. I'm so nervous about this though. My husband doesn't know how to be alone, he doesn't know how to have patience with our children. Hopefully by the time he gets home from this deployment I can have it all figured out..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)