Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Almost time!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:10 PM
  • 7 Replies

2 hours until it is 6pm where I live lol.

I bet his excuse for all this will be "Oops! Sorry everyone I forgot to carry the 1, my bad, here is the next rapture date THIS one IS going to happen!"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
kristy0833
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:12 PM
LOL
pinkcoffeecup
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2011 at 4:15 PM

About 3 hours from where I live.  I don't even think of this as a joke anymore.  I'm not saying it will or will not happen today.  I go with the bible. No one knows when that time will be.  Only God knows that.   I think of it as.  I hope that I will go to heaven along with my family.  That I will not suffer for all eternity in hell.  It has given me reason to question my spirituality.  My relationship with God. I know I am not perfect.   How can I have a better relationship with God.  How can I be a better person and all that.   

trishasjunebug
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:20 PM

I just wish people would leave "end of day" predictions alone. No one is supposed to know, when it happens it happens. I don't get why people sit and put random numbers together to form a date and cause mass hysteria. I read an article last night about a woman who tried to kill her children and herself before the rapture came. It's just really sad...

trishasjunebug
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:41 PM

It's now 5:41pm...almost 6...

MommyBoha
by Country Girl on May. 21, 2011 at 5:44 PM

15 min!!

2_boys_1_girl
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:45 PM
It's not going to happen its dumb But whatever if it was it would have happened last night since isreal is the promised land it would be ay their time, which means... IT IS AND WAS A HOAX!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trishasjunebug
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:10 PM

I'm still here at 6:09pm lol. No earthquakes, no zombies, no one is gone lol. Now it's time this Harold guy gets put away in a nursing home...we don't need him making up another date...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)