• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do people really not know this??? ( earthquakes )

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:53 PM
  • 14 Replies
There are freaking earthquakes EVERYDAY! At least 50 are reported each day.
And do you really think that God would go by time zones? He Is God! For Gods sake! LOL! He can manage to let the whole world know its judgment day all at one time! LOL! He has powers.

I'm not even going to get into the rapture/heaven/ hell and when its all to happen and who knows about it . Read the bible...its really plain and simple!
Ok, I feel better now...LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaggotMom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:54 PM

yup, there are people who really have no idea. Amazing isn't it? :)

mrs.aguilar310
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:56 PM
Or some of us that just post for shits and giggles
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 4:59 PM
To get people like me worked up...LOL

Quoting mrs.aguilar310:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleyrenee24
by Ashley on May. 21, 2011 at 5:01 PM

I knew that. Most are so small, we don't feel them.

mrs.aguilar310
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:08 PM
Hahaha, nooooooo never! I just think it's funny that they are reporting on it cuz today is the end of the world you know, I just wonder how many more reports like that I'm gonna see today, not to mention suicide rates going up

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

To get people like me worked up...LOL

Quoting mrs.aguilar310:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nellierice
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:10 PM

Yes those happen everyday, and I'm fairly confident that most people are joking.  And, for the record, the guy who predicted the rapture today also believes that it was directly from the bible, plain and simple :)

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 5:23 PM
Yea...did he read the bible or read into the bible. If he actually read the bible he would know that no one knows the day not even Gods son. What about secret codes in the bible? Why the Hell would God say no one will know but then give humans a secret code. That would be a lie then wouldn't it.And God does not lie. It's Not directly from the bible.

Quoting nellierice:

Yes those happen everyday, and I'm fairly confident that most people are joking.  And, for the record, the guy who predicted the rapture today also believes that it was directly from the bible, plain and simple :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nellierice
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:27 PM

Yes he read the bible...he knows it quite well from what I understand (20 or almost 20 years of research on it alone).  He justifies it by interpreting the bible in his own way, saying that people are misinterpreting certain parts of it.  There's a passage that basically says that he will reveal the time when it's ready and supposedly he did and this guy found it (sorry for not backing this up with his quotes, his website is backed up and it's 10:30 at night here so I'm all tired like). 

He has read it, and then looked deeper into it...he says we were warned when god told Noah that he had 7 days (a day equals a thousand years and today is the 7000th anniversary of the 7th day that Noah had to save everyone).  Anyway, like I said...haha I'm tired but this is the gist.

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Yea...did he read the bible or read into the bible. If he actually read the bible he would know that no one knows the day not even Gods son. What about secret codes in the bible? Why the Hell would God say no one will know but then give humans a secret code. That would be a lie then wouldn't it.And God does not lie. It's Not directly from the bible.

Quoting nellierice:

Pnukey
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:29 PM

But did he consider leap years?

Quoting nellierice:

Yes he read the bible...he knows it quite well from what I understand (20 or almost 20 years of research on it alone).  He justifies it by interpreting the bible in his own way, saying that people are misinterpreting certain parts of it.  There's a passage that basically says that he will reveal the time when it's ready and supposedly he did and this guy found it (sorry for not backing this up with his quotes, his website is backed up and it's 10:30 at night here so I'm all tired like). 

He has read it, and then looked deeper into it...he says we were warned when god told Noah that he had 7 days (a day equals a thousand years and today is the 7000th anniversary of the 7th day that Noah had to save everyone).  Anyway, like I said...haha I'm tired but this is the gist.

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Quoting nellierice:

lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 5:39 PM

It's the end! Now grab your ankles and stick you butt in the air and wait for GOD to take your ass! LOL

I do not believe it's the end and I do not believe there are hidden message with in the Bible. As my husband says "man" as to have something to believe in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)