Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yup its that time of year again.

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:56 PM
  • 4 Replies

Today is was 100 degrees in Southeast GA. All of my blinds are closed and the ac is doing its job. I just wish it would rain!!!!

I am a live off the land, hunting, fishing, meat eating, only child raising, republican, cat owning, spanking when necessary, southern country living type of Momma!

by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
PookaboosMom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:59 PM
Yeah....im in south central florida....we spent the day in the surprisingly cool pool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pellen
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:00 PM

I want a pool so bad, but those suckers are expensive...

Quoting PookaboosMom:

Yeah....im in south central florida....we spent the day in the surprisingly cool pool

I am a live off the land, hunting, fishing, meat eating, only child raising, republican, cat owning, spanking when necessary, southern country living type of Momma!

PookaboosMom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:06 PM
My inlaws own two houses in a 55+ community and their renters wont be here until november....so we are renting it until then. All the old people are gone all summer save for like 6 of them...so no one cares that were here ....and we are right next to the pool here...which is pretty well empty all summer. Today another lady whose parents live here year round was here with her boys so we played all day and had them over for hot dogs and then back to the pool

Quoting pellen:

I want a pool so bad, but those suckers are expensive...

Quoting PookaboosMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Laura1427
by ★Honey Badger★ on May. 21, 2011 at 5:12 PM

We are near ATL. It wasn't nearly that bad! Thank goodness! We spent the better part of the day outside. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)