Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my bf hurt my feelings?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:11 PM
  • 12 Replies
What do you so when your so hurts your feelings. My bf and I have been together 3 months and tonight is his cousins bday and they're having a party at 7 but I have to work til 9. He hasn't asked if I want to go after and I usually sleep over Saturday nights. I just feel hurt but don't know what to say. He's also never available to meet any of my friends. What would you do? When I feel like this I just want to make less time for him. I love him and he really is great im just feeling sad right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 5:13 PM

Hmmmm....Maybe he is just all into the mind blowing blowjobs you give?

I find it odd he isn't able to met your friends and you have been together for 3 months now.

If my man didn't ask me to go with him and he isn't able to met my friends than I would think maybe he isn't all that into me and I would make less time for him and not be all into him and what he likes or wants.

.kk.
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:15 PM

:(

itty_bitty
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:15 PM

Quoting lil_Army_Wife05:

I find it odd he isn't able to met your friends and you have been together for 3 months now.

If my man didn't ask me to go with him and he isn't able to met my friends than I would think maybe he isn't all that into me and I would make less time for him and not be all into him and what he likes or wants.

i agree

yezay
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:08 PM
Haha thanks for the lol. I've met his friends quite a few times but the handful of times I've asked him he just hasn't had time or he's been to tired. I think I need to do more things with my friends but where we only have weekend alone time I hate giving that up.

Quoting lil_Army_Wife05:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yezay
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:09 PM
He said he'd cal me around the time I get out of work and let me know what's going on. It also sucks because I work all weekend so a lot of the time im too tired to go out with my friends and just want to lay in bed with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imuney
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:11 PM
This kind of stuff is so high school. Just be an adult and call him. When he picks up say exactly what you mean.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Be0804
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:13 PM
Talk to him about it. He's not a mind reader!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yezay
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:16 PM
I honestly just hate making something out of nothing so I usually just ignore it until I can get over it. I know he's not doing it on purpose Ijust want to be included and I want him to make an effort to meet my friends. He promised me next time he would so we'll see.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
massteria
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:16 PM

This is soooo high school.  I am assuming here that you are a grown woman...I hope I am right.  I also assume you have children...this is a site for moms after all.  If your biggest concern is whether or not he is going to have you stay over or not, you have bigger fish to fry in the maturity department.  This is not something to get all 'hurt' over, unless of course you are trying to make him think you are an overbearing and clingy person..in which case you are well on your way to accomplishing that.

yezay
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:20 PM
We have very little alone time because I do have a child. I only get to see him on the weekend really so yea it is a big deal to me. Sorry I don't live for going home to my little lonely bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)