Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My SO has a sad :(

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:01 PM
  • 7 Replies
We live in MN but he is a Dallas Cowboy Fan and there is shit for Cowboy memorbillia!We have the freaking Mall of America and still nothing! Everything on Ebay cost a million dollars. So if anyone wants to donate we are willing to accept...lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Jessy613
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:01 PM

lol

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:13 PM
He also wanted me to ad that it would be a great way to get back at your SO or ex by giving his stuff away. Especially if he is or was a Dallas Cowboy because he would really like a Superbowl ring. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on May. 21, 2011 at 7:17 PM

sorry...no Dallas stuff here.

briellesmomma
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:19 PM

I hate the cowboys lol I wait every year to see the game between them and my redskins! Oh and I must add that my 3 sisters are cowboys fans lol can you say awkward situations lol! And they always play on or near Thanksgiving so that makes for an interesting day lmao

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:20 PM
Tee hee

Quoting briellesmomma:

I hate the cowboys lol I wait every year to see the game between them and my redskins! Oh and I must add that my 3 sisters are cowboys fans lol can you say awkward situations lol! And they always play on or near Thanksgiving so that makes for an interesting day lmao

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColtsFan1912
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:21 PM

I feel his pain. Im a die hard Colts fan stuck iN CA. it's all raiders/chargers/49's crap around here.

ColtsFan1912
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:23 PM

lol. i actually was living in Indiana when the Colts won the Super Bowl (i am from there orginally) & one time we was watching the news at work (i worked in a nursing home & they had a tv on in the dining room for the residents) & they said that two super bowl rings had been stolen. Everyone blamed me lol. iwish!

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

He also wanted me to ad that it would be a great way to get back at your SO or ex by giving his stuff away. Especially if he is or was a Dallas Cowboy because he would really like a Superbowl ring. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)