Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outrageous Facebook posts! Post yours!!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:19 PM
  • 11 Replies

The world didn't end or did it? All day my friends have posted insanely off the wall posts. I've deleted two people, this top one included because I just can't take it anymore. I had to take a screen shot because this girl has over 200 friends and still had the audacity to post something like this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
grplovesjlp
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:22 PM
Ummm thats stupid to say on facebook, i have deleted people for the same thing though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilysmom8
by Dawn on May. 21, 2011 at 8:22 PM

Wow I couldnt even understand what she was trying to say!!

SoLuvlei
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:22 PM
Lol

Quoting emilysmom8:

Wow I couldnt even understand what she was trying to say!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nanixh
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:23 PM

Is there like some sort of translator I can use to figure out what that says?

SoLuvlei
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:26 PM
What it days is " people are really trying me. B*tches are abOut to get their asses beat. Keep me and my baby father's name out of your mouth. B*tch you are a little girl. Dont get mad because I took him from you and you can't suck d**k. You are a slut and a dummie around the neighborhood.
A dummie is slang for a whore basically.

Quoting SoLuvlei:

The world didn't end or did it? All day my friends have posted insanely off the wall posts. I've deleted two people, this top one included because I just can't take it anymore. I had to take a screen shot because this girl has over 200 friends and still had the audacity to post something like this.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butrrflykisses3
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:29 PM
Wow. Um, she's braggin about sucking d*ck, yet calls her a "slut" ? That's just brilliant. *smdh*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyMom25
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:38 PM

This is just one example of what she posts everyday. She puts up poor me statements and if anyone doesn't agree with her it's a 'f*ck you'. Did I mention that she is about 5 months pregnant? I really hope she gets her shit together before she has this kid or I really think it would be better if someone else took care of it.

m0ml0v3s2
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:49 PM

I have one of those too she's like 19 and omg thats all I can say she chewed my sister out twice now for stating the obvious.

Quoting SassyMom25:

This is just one example of what she posts everyday. She puts up poor me statements and if anyone doesn't agree with her it's a 'f*ck you'. Did I mention that she is about 5 months pregnant? I really hope she gets her shit together before she has this kid or I really think it would be better if someone else took care of it.

ErikaRobin
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:56 PM

I'm going to go friend her.

SassyMom25
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:56 PM

Quoting m0ml0v3s2:

I have one of those too she's like 19 and omg thats all I can say she chewed my sister out twice now for stating the obvious.

Quoting SassyMom25:

This girl just turned 18 within the last month and since she has been pregnant she has disowned almost her entire family and in almost the same breath turns around and asks for handouts. I think her biggest problem right now is so many people are trying to shelter her and let her believe that things are just going to be peachy, which they aren't. She's a dropout and barely putting any effort into gettting a GED and has no job. Pretty much living off whoever will keep her (she moved out of her parents because they took her car because she had no job). Her posts show exactly how immature she is and I don't think she realizes how much work she is going to have when this baby comes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)