• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cops brought kids home

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:27 PM
  • 8 Replies

My neighbors kids ( 4 of them ranging from age 6 to 12) have been driving me nuts...always coming over. They will come as early as 630 am. They will come "borrow" stuff from under my carport with out permission. Today another neighbor boy found a turtle and my son and this boy were making a habitat for the turtle when the 7ish year old came up grabbed the turtle and slammed him down on the concrete and then picked it up and threw it. I made those kids leave then. Well my son was out playing and one of the boys walked...yes just walked in my house and told me my son was going to the school with them. I got up and told my son to come inside and no he wasnt going with them. Well...that was an hour and half ago. Just a few minutes ago the cops brought the kids home...the cop was in the house for about five minutes then sat in his car for about ten minutes before he left. I hate having neighbors like this...

by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
canelamami
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:33 PM
Wow. I wonder why the cop brought them home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PookaboosMom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:34 PM
Wow. That would suck. Glad you made sure he didn't go. I hate crazy neighboors. We have one old guy that is drunk all the time and always comes over and sits in our screened porch. My husband has to make him leave
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessy613
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:34 PM
Wow.
MultiPara
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:35 PM

Why did the cops bring them home?

angie729
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:35 PM

Quoting canelamami:

Wow. I wonder why the cop brought them home.

Me too...cant be good what ever reason. They havent been outside since he brought them home. Hopefully I can move soon.

angie729
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:36 PM

Quoting MultiPara:

Why did the cops bring them home?

I have no idea why the cop brought them home...what ever reason I cant think of a good one...

activitymode
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:37 PM
Ugh I would hate having neighbors like that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Ugh....sorry you have neighbors like that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)