Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wish My Neighbor Was Taken In The Rapture grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:08 PM
  • 6 Replies

We live in a townhome and our bedrooms obviously are next to each other. If we turn the TV up or play any music, she's banging on the wall grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It's not loud. She is very rude and has told me she likes quiet at all times so we need to not watch tv or play music in our bedroom. I've tried being polite by saying we'll try to keep it down. I also told her that we are also living our lives and we have children, so at times we will be noisy. She's called the police twice and the police officer the second time said "wow she must have super sensitive ears because I can't hear it." He then went to her house and said "maam it's not loud and it's also only 5pm, so there's not an issue here."  

When she bangs, I will turn it down but it's not loud to begin with. So when she just banged on the wall I said to SO "damn why wasn't she taken in the rapture?"  LOL He got a good laugh.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
imamombygrace
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:11 PM

I would totally shout out "Who's there?" When she knocks or knock back one of those "secret" type knocks.

I agree....the nut across the street could have went and I wouldn't have missed her. She's a freaking nutter.

greenie63
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:13 PM

lol i like this idea!

Quoting imamombygrace:

I would totally shout out "Who's there?" When she knocks or knock back one of those "secret" type knocks.

I agree....the nut across the street could have went and I wouldn't have missed her. She's a freaking nutter.

CoffeeK9
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:15 PM
Everytime she bangs on the wall turn your tv up louder until she stops banging. And when she calls the cops to complain just tell the cops she was banging on your wall so loud you couldn't hear the tv.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momcat437
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:27 PM

I don't think she'd qualify for the rapture, hee hee...

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:38 PM

I would tell the landlord to add more insulation to the wall. Thats frustrating you can't even enjoy your own life.

GigantaursMommy
by Mrs.Awesome Face on May. 21, 2011 at 10:42 PM

As long as it's not above the legal noise level I'd just ignore her cantankerous ass, she'll get the point eventually.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)