Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are some embarassing things your kids have said to people?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:39 PM
  • 11 Replies

My daughter and I stopped at a gas station to get a few things and while we were talking she said, "Hey! I'm not missing a toooth!" to the cashier. I just said shh and explained it to her in the car but it was embarassing. Luckily no one else was in the store at the time to hear it because I would feel worse. Don't you love kids honesty?

Do you have any stories to share?

by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NattysMommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:40 PM

My DD pointed to a man in Subway and said "Whoa that's a big ass guy!!"

KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 9:43 PM
As I was grabbing my coffee through drive through the lady leaned out and my dd says "MOM! Look at how BIG her belly is!" The woman was not pregnant. I felt SO bad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilyTmomof1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:48 PM

Nothing comes to mind at the moment...I'll think of something, it's been a while. She did have a habit of not knowing how to whisper in church and while it was very quiet you would hear "Mommy how much longer? Mommy can we go to burger king after this?" and one time she said in her *whispering voice* "Mommy why does the pastor have to talk so SLOW and SCRATCHY?"  lol good thing the pastor loved her and thought she was the cutest thing ever, otherwise he might not like us! lol

snozzberry
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:50 PM

My daughter does the same tihng especially when we are visiting her grandparents. There is nothing to play with and she just wants to leave.

Quoting LilyTmomof1:

Nothing comes to mind at the moment...I'll think of something, it's been a while. She did have a habit of not knowing how to whisper in church and while it was very quiet you would hear "Mommy how much longer? Mommy can we go to burger king after this?" and one time she said in her *whispering voice* "Mommy why does the pastor have to talk so SLOW and SCRATCHY?"  lol good thing the pastor loved her and thought she was the cutest thing ever, otherwise he might not like us! lol

DallasGirl214
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2011 at 9:52 PM
My dad is kind of overweight. One day he decided to cook breakfast for everyone since my kids and I were over early. After breakfast my mom said, "wasn't that of grandpa to cook such a nice breakfast?"
My son said, "yes but I don't like fat people."
I was so embarrassed. I have never heard him talk like that before. That was the last time too. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
7babies4me
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:54 PM

When I was pregnant, one of the older kids pointed at an older bald overweight guy and said, "Look mom, he's pregnant too but his belly's bigger than yours."

kristy0833
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:56 PM
my son asked a fat person when they were having thier baby
Embers88
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:00 PM
My son leaned over in the basket at Walgreens and told the man standing behind us, "No no, only GIRLS wear make up..." I was SO embarrassed. I had to tell him that to keep him out of my makeup. I guess I didn't think about the men who like to wear makeup too! Oops...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaitlynsmommy31
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:59 PM

Oh yessss

My oldest (when she was about 3 or so) asked this little old man in front of us in line at walmart, why he farted so loud....then upon looking at his items in his cart she asked him why he was buying diapers. About 2 minutes later she had her "AH HA!" moment and said "YOU POOP IN YOUR PANTS! BIG GIRLS POOP ON THE POTTTTYYYY". 

I could have crawled under my own cart.

Momof2boyskj
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:01 PM
During our homestudy (my DH adopted my 5 year old) the lady asked my son what he liked to drink. He turned around and looked at me and said "my mommies milk" and proceeds to lift up my shirt lol I was like "I breastfeeding his baby brother, not him!" LOL the lady was cracking up :-))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)