Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help..:-(

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:56 PM
  • 14 Replies
IDK what to tell ya to help w/ lol. I just feel so blah...like not pissed off, but uber depressed. It came about all of a sudden...like around 7ish. I was fine before that. Laughin w/ harmoni..dancin & singin w/ her....then an hr later I'm just so down.

There's not too much that's changed recently. SO and i are having some problems, but we feel its just stress from this POS apt (that's we'll be leaving soon). I almost went to jail yesterday because of my fines...but someone i was expecting gave me the money. A friend of mine died a week ago & left behind 3 babies...he had an asthma attack & his inhaler didn't work. His funeral is wedesday, but i think its on the other side of town, so i cant go (lost my license). My only girlfriend blows me off because her bf doesn't like me...so whatever..

Ugh...lol. like i said idk what's wrong, it just came over me w/i the last hour.

Oh & my dad has to take me to a drs appt an hr there & back on the 24th...abd my dumbass called him when i got picked up by the constables (to go to court abt my fines) sooo now ill hear his mouth the wholllllle way lol. Fml...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristy0833
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:58 PM

just breathe

Crashly
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:04 PM

Crashly
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:04 PM

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 11:07 PM

hugs

lilyrose73
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:10 PM
Hope it gets better! You just had a baby, could it be PPD?

Quoting LancesMom:

hugs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilyrose73
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:11 PM
Yikes!

Quoting Crashly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dannysgirl77
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:13 PM

7?? you must be a zombie ;)

IDK what might help, but I do know that I feel that way all the time. Random blues is all. You will bounce back! I hope sooner then later.

Best to you darlin!

3xangel
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Quoting LancesMom:

hugs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Be0804
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:15 PM

I'm sorry...you have so much going on right now!  just remember to take deep breaths and know that tomorrow is a new day!  *HUGS*

cherieb10
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Things will get better. Just hang in there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)