Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kinda Pissed Off a Lil Bit: Edited

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:13 PM
  • 22 Replies

So my brother just got out of the Army. We found out last week that they were getting out so we went down last weekend to spend some time with my brother and sister in law and niece and nephew. Before we left we told them to tell us when they were leaving so that we could come say bye to them bc they were moving out of state and my kids love their tante and uncle and cousins to death. So i have been texting them all week asking them when they are leaving and never got any response back from them at all. So i check out my sister in laws facebook today and turns out they left the state YESTERDAY. We didn't even get a call or text or anything from them letting us know when they are leaving. I mean really they had all their friends over to say bye bc they posted that shit all over their facebook but yet couldn't seem to call or text their FAMILY to tell them they were leaving. How messed up is that. My dad thinks part of the reason is bc 3 weeks ago i loaned them $100 with the promise of them paying me back a few days later. Never got anything back from them at all and when we found out that he was getting out i told them not to worry bout paying me back bc they were going to need all the money they had so my dad thinks that they aren't talking to us bc they think im gonna get mad that they haven't paid me back yet. I don't give a crap about that how ever i do care about my kids feelings who are going to be crushed the next time we go to post and they ask to see tante and i have to tell them that they no longer live here. My kids adore them. They have been in my kids lifes for the last 4 years and they don't even care enough to say goodbye to my kids but yet their friends are important enough to them more then their family is for them to say bye to them and not us. :( Sorry its long i just really needed to vent. Prego hormones and now this shit is really getting to me.

Awesome so they finally decided to text me yesterday and asked if we were mad at them and i said well we are upset that you guys just up and left the state without even so much as a text letting us know and that i was more upset that they did that to my kids. So my brother proceeds to text me back cussing at me telling me that hes not on a fucking vacation and that they didn't get to say goodbye to anybody and blah blah blah. Hmmm i find that kind of funny considering one of their friends post on my SIL's facebook about balling after she left their house the day they were leaving. Really but yet you didn't get to see or say bye to anybody. Don't lie to me at least have the balls to tell me the truth. I was so pissed off about it. I tried even being nice and said you know i understand that you guys had to be off post by a certain day and you probably wouldn't have had time to say goodbye to us but you know a phone call or a text saying hey sorry won't be able to see you guys before we leave love you guys bye would have been fine so he starts cussing me out even more and i just ended it at that. Im 28 weeks pregnant and don't need a grown ass man acting like a 10 year old cussing and stressing me out so i just stopped texting. He actually had the balls to tell me after that well its not like we died we only moved 6 hours away and all i could think about was really what part of my kids and i are moving to Germany for 3 years and then who knows where after that do you know understand. Its gonna be a lil more then 6 hours away. So im done. Im not dealing with them anymore. Told my dad that if anything else needs to be said between them and us that they can deal with it bc im not doing it anymore. I just can't believe that after everything we have done for them that they would just throw their family away like this but its whatever. If my kids aren't worth it to them then thats their loss. Sorry just needed to get this out.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:18 PM

That was crappy of them. Message your SIL on FB and tell her how hurt you all feel. Ask her if there is a problem you are unaware of? becaue you just dont understand them moving without saying goodbye

anarmyslove
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:24 PM

See thats the problem is that my brother said that he wanted to move states away to get away from family bc of all the drama and then he said it was just basically his mom he wanted to get away from that he didn't like the fact that she could just hop in the car and drive out here without telling them and just show up which i can understand bc shes a nut case. But heres the sad thing is they moved down there with his mom. Really i mean you say you want to get away from family but yet your gonna move down there with the main person that causes drama in the family. Im just upset bc they do this crap all the time were they try to cause drama and stuff like that and then just expect everyone to be ok with them when they decide to come back to reality and i have just about had it with that.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

That was crappy of them. Message your SIL on FB and tell her how hurt you all feel. Ask her if there is a problem you are unaware of? becaue you just dont understand them moving without saying goodbye

anarmyslove
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Bump

qtmomisme
by Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Shewt I would post a comment on their FB pages about it being nice that you got to see them before they left!  Or something from the kids...

anarmyslove
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:43 PM

Oh i did lol. My prego hormones kicked in and i was pissed. This is what i post on sister in laws page:

So umm hey did you guys already leave? Would have been kinda nice for you guys to let us know when you guys are leaving so we could say bye.

Quoting qtmomisme:

Shewt I would post a comment on their FB pages about it being nice that you got to see them before they left!  Or something from the kids...

kaitlynsmommy31
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:51 PM

I'm sorry, Hun. I'd be upset too.

However, you have the cutest baby belly ever.

anarmyslove
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:53 PM

Thank you.

Quoting kaitlynsmommy31:

I'm sorry, Hun. I'd be upset too.

However, you have the cutest baby belly ever.

itty_bitty
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:54 PM

thats just fucked up, i would be PISSED, do that to me all you want but you dont get to treat my kids like nothing!

MumaSue
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:54 PM

exactly

Quoting itty_bitty:

thats just fucked up, i would be PISSED, do that to me all you want but you dont get to treat my kids like nothing!

ars2art
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:56 PM

poor kids thats not fair. How do you explain drama filled selfishness as the reason :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)