Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It hurt badly, and I am guilty of uttering a few expletives in front of my kids

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:31 PM
  • 11 Replies

I hurt my back while moving dd. :( I was taking her out of her wheelchair, and putting her onto her mat so that we could play. As I picked her up, she stiffened, then twisted, and I moved to compensate so she wouldn't fall. I put her down, and it was a sharp enough pain to make me lose my breath.

I'm just happy for ibuprofen.

I also admit that when it happens, I said a few choice words without thinking. Hopefully, none of the small people decide to use them in the future. >.>

This whine was brought to you by...

The sophisticated llama

"What is a man, if chief good, and market of his time be but to sleep and feed? A beast, no more."  Hamlet

by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Thelmama
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:32 PM

hugs...feel better

ars2art
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:34 PM

ouchies i hope you feel better

robsgurl_23
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:35 PM
I did that same thing while I was out working in my garden..I was walking to get something and I stepped into a little dip and of course it is my bad knee I am about tohave surgery on and my knee didn't bend the right way and that hurt my knee and I said a few words and I like to say sorry to my kids when those words come out. I am laying here in bed and my knee is killing me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:36 PM

multi will not be your friend. LOL

I hope you feel better

Cymbeline
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:37 PM

Quoting robsgurl_23:

I did that same thing while I was out working in my garden..I was walking to get something and I stepped into a little dip and of course it is my bad knee I am about tohave surgery on and my knee didn't bend the right way and that hurt my knee and I said a few words and I like to say sorry to my kids when those words come out. I am laying here in bed and my knee is killing me.

:( I hope you feel better.

"What is a man, if chief good, and market of his time be but to sleep and feed? A beast, no more."  Hamlet

Rhiannon1980
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:37 PM

Hope you feel better soon. I think everyone does that at times.

Jessy613
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:38 PM

Quoting Rhiannon1980:

Hope you feel better soon. I think everyone does that at times.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Rydersmommy616
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:39 PM

hugsice and heat packs work wonders too.. Feel better hun

Rydersmommy616
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:40 PM

If your in a ton a pain tommorow maybe rotate advil with aleve.. Ive thrown my back out and thats helps me

Cymbeline
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:42 PM

Quoting Rydersmommy616:

If your in a ton a pain tommorow maybe rotate advil with aleve.. Ive thrown my back out and thats helps me

Thanks. :) I'll try that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)