Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dad is here!! (pictures-VERY picture heavy)

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:13 PM
  • 9 Replies

I'm so excited! My dad flew in last Thursday night from Oklahoma (to Washington). Its so nice having him here. SO has been flying so much, so having the extra help around the house and with Eli has been amazing! Not to mention, much less lonely! He'll be here until June 4th. Idk what I am going to do when he leaves!

Anyway, just wanted to share some pictures. :)

Elijah's 4th Birthday Party:
*My photographer friend did these (plus many more) as part of Eli's birthday gift! I was so excited. I <3 Nicole Sadowski!*

Woodland Park Zoo   Seattle, WA

Armed Forces Day  Ft. Lewis,WA

by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
michaeljrsmommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:14 PM

cute!!! where in ok is he from

LoveMyLos
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:14 PM

very cool!

artsygirl2010
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:15 PM

great pics! your boy is adorable!

Bird16_J
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:16 PM

Those are awesome pics! Your dad looks so happy to be with you guys and the same with your son! Have lots of fun! And ALL the pics are great!

sweetbabymomma
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:16 PM
my little bro is stationed at ft. lewis... he is in yakima training for two weeks right now, we live in tri cities though.
BEAUTIFUL PICS!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmykiddo07
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Quoting michaeljrsmommy:

Southwestern Oklahoma. The town is called Frederick. Its itty bitty..around Altus/Lawton.

lovinmykiddo07
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Quoting Bird16_J:

Those are awesome pics! Your dad looks so happy to be with you guys and the same with your son! Have lots of fun! And ALL the pics are great!

He is! We usually get to see him once a year. If we dont make it to Oklahoma, he tries to make it up here.

michaeljrsmommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:19 PM

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Quoting michaeljrsmommy:

Southwestern Oklahoma. The town is called Frederick. Its itty bitty..around Altus/Lawton.

i know where that is. im was born and raised in Lawton. use to go to Frederick often to see my best friends aunt who lived there. btw i absolutely love the second pic of your dad and your son

lovinmykiddo07
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:36 PM

Quoting michaeljrsmommy:

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Quoting michaeljrsmommy:

i know where that is. im was born and raised in Lawton. use to go to Frederick often to see my best friends aunt who lived there. btw i absolutely love the second pic of your dad and your son

Small world. :) I have an aunt and some cousins in Lawton. We used to go there every weekend. Thanks, I love it too. Just wish I didnt have the double chin. Working on getting rid of that! haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)