Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today was suppose to be the end of the world and I now get to deal with this?? WTF??

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:31 PM
  • 3 Replies
Since about 6 this afternoon (it is now 9:28 here) my girls have been literally bouncing off the walls. Running from wall to wall, jumping on things, swinging on the doors, screaming, yelling, doing jump kicks, almost hurting their baby brother, and well basically everything but sitting! Seriously someone has replaced my sweet baby girls with some frightful zombies and when I find out who it was, well they are going to pay!!!! Seriously, this is some straight up BS.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
..A5HL3Y..
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:32 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nebcutie
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2011 at 11:33 PM
Mine ranaway to a friends house for the night. I am waiting for the message to come get her cause the mom is a tricky one so I am sure she will pull something. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelenia
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2011 at 11:35 PM
i hear ya, mama! My 4 yr old ds was crazy hyper this evening, too. It is close to midnight and he is just now winding down:/ however, i am having a great beer which is helping me relax quite a bit. I hope you get a chance to relax and breathe a little before you have to go to sleep. *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)