Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm about to stab the drunk skank b****!!! *vent****UPDATED*****

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:43 AM
  • 40 Replies

Here we are with another episode of as the trailer park turns....

As i have posted before i am being unjustly evicted, i was served with eviction papers from the landlord on the 31st, there is no reason stated as to why, my rent is and has always ben paid in the 11 yrs i have lived here, ect, but all thats in another post. 

Today my daughters were standing around outside near their aunts house waiting on their cousin to get home from school, when this drunk bitch who is the parks "manager" pulls up in front of my dd's and says " oh what are you waiting on my daughter, thats funny" and gets out of the car and approaches my 14 yr old screaming and trying to fight my 14 yr old, my 19 yr old steps in between and says " shes 14 years old what do you think your doing" and shegets in my 19 yr olds face trying to fight her??? my 19 yr old is 7.5 months pregnant and shes trying to attack her??? my daughters bf pulls gathers up everyone and they came home. The managers dd and my dd do not get along and was txting and harassing her all day via txt and threatening her. 

So, anyway my kids came home tell me what happened and as i was getting the details this crazy bitch calls the police ( which is what i was about to do anyway) tells them that they were trying to fight her daughter because they were standing outside? so anyway the cops come down here spoke to me and tell me that they dont believe most of what she said but shes about to move so to just try to avoid her. So i keep my kids here all day, make them stay right were i can see them and she proceeds to drive by my house laughing and trying to cause more drama, i tell everyone to ignore her so this goes on all day long. 

So tonight my 17 yr old nephew was trying to go to his moms house ( shes at work ) and she comes outside and tells him he cant go in there and to leave. So he comes back down here and i called the cops because they are refusing him access to his own house.  Shes drunk, driving around the park acting like stupid and just trying to cause drama. SO as i am typing this the cops are at her house talking to her. SHe also told my SIL that if anyone of us was seen at her house she would be evicted too??? This place is crazy! I was already planning on moving but this just makes me move the time up a little. But if this crazy chick trys to harass my kids again i'm going t freaking stab her...ok maybe not but i really really want to smack her. ugggghhhhh drunks! 

*updated*

I get woken up this morning to my 14 yr old, pissed as hell comin into my room and telling me that that stupid girl is txting her talking shit again. I look at the messages and shes texting telling her to come outside, come to her house and all this crap??? So i tried unsuccessfully to block the number on her cell, i couldnt figure it out, i had to call tech support and there is no way to block her number. I did get her blocked on facebook. This is all so stupid!

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:49 AM
Yikes, get out of there!
SecretKeeper574
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:51 AM
I'd be happy to be evicted.

Is she mousy haired & missing teeth? I kid, I kid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twocutetwins09
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:54 AM
So, the cops came but they had no issue with her drunk driving?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1_hawt_mami
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:55 AM
What...a mess lol I would poke her in the eye lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bananahammock1
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:56 AM
Dayum!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wubbunny420
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:58 AM

Cops just came back and said that shes saying shes taking out warrents on my 19 yr old for communicating threats, and suggested we take warrents out on her. This is so stupid i have better things to do then deal with this lame ass crap!!

Embers88

Yeah... I wouldn't be mad about being evicted. Find somewhere less... trashy to live. I mean really. Trying to fight a 14 yr old and driving around a trailer park drunk?? I would be happy to get out of there.

luvmygirls21

WHAT HAPPENED DID THE COPS DO ANYTHING THIS TIME???she needs to be slapped

wubbunny420
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:00 AM

by the time they got here she was back at her house, he said if i saw her out driving drunk again to call them back. He seems to not like her very much lol i could hear her screaming at him all the way down here. 

Quoting twocutetwins09:

2ninos4me
by 2blessings4me on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:00 AM
Thats exaclty what i was gonna write !!! Isnt she supposed to get at least a ticket for driving under the influence ???? And why didnt u show to the police the txts ur dd was getting from her dd harrasing her ??? !

Quoting twocutetwins09:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)