Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

russians.....

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:44 AM
  • 11 Replies
I love hearing my russian neighbors speak in russian. Lol. They're some of the nicest ppl in the world! We call them "the russians" because we don't know their names.. But I always listen to them talking when they come in and out of the apts.. They gave out some badass russian candy at halloween! My drunken pothead neighbors upstairs are a different story.. They're partying tonight and I'll cut a bitch if they aren't quiet! Don't eff with an exhausted pregnant woman! That's all really.. Thanks for reading.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bananahammock1
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:49 AM
Okay.. Thanks for not reading! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twocutetwins09
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:50 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:50 AM
We just moved into our apartment today and all I keep hearing is horrible bass. The joys of apartment living..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:50 AM

I knew a guy that was in the Marine Corps that was Russian and when him and a friend would get to talking in Russian I LOVED listening to them! I can't wait until I can start learning how to speak it

bananahammock1
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:51 AM
It really does suck! I hear my upstairs neighbors having sex everynight!

Quoting Sarina.c.c:

We just moved into our apartment today and all I keep hearing is horrible bass. The joys of apartment living..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bananahammock1
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:52 AM
Idk what it is, but I LOVE that language! :)

Quoting Bird16_J:

I knew a guy that was in the Marine Corps that was Russian and when him and a friend would get to talking in Russian I LOVED listening to them! I can't wait until I can start learning how to speak it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:53 AM
Ew. People are so rude!

Quoting bananahammock1:

It really does suck! I hear my upstairs neighbors having sex everynight!

Quoting Sarina.c.c:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CocoBeen
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:53 AM
I do not miss apartment living.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:56 AM

Me too! I could listen to them talk all day and never get tired of it. There was one russian movie I wish I could remember what it was called and omg it was hilarious kinda hard to decipher what they were saying but I got the jist of it lol I'll see if I can't find it and tell you the name you might enjoy it!

Quoting bananahammock1:

Idk what it is, but I LOVE that language! :)

Quoting Bird16_J:

Bird16_J
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:22 AM

Ok I FINALLY found the movie that's my personal favorite it's called Operation Y and Other Shurik Adventures plus there's a few more that are absolutely hilarious to watch lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)