Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SIGH....

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:30 AM
  • 11 Replies

I feel like I am living because I have to, not because I want to.....

Anyone feeling crappy like me?

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
loveyouloveme74
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:30 AM

BUMP!

sandra_t00
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:31 AM
Yes. All the time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loveyouloveme74
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:33 AM

:(

Quoting sandra_t00:

Yes. All the time

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:34 AM
Yep. Do you want to share why you feel this way? Mine rambles on...
loveyouloveme74
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:40 AM

My husband cheated on me a few months ago, we decided to work it out, but I don't think I can do it. I don't think I can go through my life wondering when he's going to do it again, we have also been fighting a lot over the most stupid things, like insignificant things. I don't know, I just feel like my life is all over the place, I just want to run away from it all.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

MrsGuerrero92
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:42 AM
Sorry momma! I know exactly how you feel. But it gets better, but it takes a lot of work. Take one day at a time.

Quoting loveyouloveme74:

My husband cheated on me a few months ago, we decided to work it out, but I don't think I can do it. I don't think I can go through my life wondering when he's going to do it again, we have also been fighting a lot over the most stupid things, like insignificant things. I don't know, I just feel like my life is all over the place, I just want to run away from it all.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Be0804
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:44 AM
Each day has the potential to be something wonderful....I'm sorry you're going through this. *HUGS*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loveyouloveme74
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:45 AM

Thanks for your words. I just can't get past the paranoia, the constant reminder of him in bed with someone else, the betrayal. I don't know how I could ever get over this....

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Sorry momma! I know exactly how you feel. But it gets better, but it takes a lot of work. Take one day at a time.

Quoting loveyouloveme74:

Quoting Lunarprancer:

loveyouloveme74
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:46 AM

Love that!!!!

Quoting Mom2Be0804:

Each day has the potential to be something wonderful....I'm sorry you're going through this. *HUGS*

Mom2Be0804
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:47 AM
I try to live by this...it's so true!

Quoting loveyouloveme74:

Love that!!!!

Quoting Mom2Be0804:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)