Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my ex hubby is a sleep on my sofa and my boyfriend is in bed with me

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:46 AM
  • 28 Replies
And it feels awkward! I can't sleep because of that and knowing my lil one will be with my ex in Maryland all summer and I'm in Florida :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fairy_fan
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:48 AM

Well, at least he ain't in the bed with you all like my neighbors.  She sleeps in the middle, her husband on one side and her ex husband on the other.  She wonders why her kids are a mess...

Anyway, I know it sucks your LO will be so far away, but he is a good dad, right?  And you know deep down the LO will be okay, right?

Mom2Be0804
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:50 AM
I think it's nice that you guys are even able to be in the same house together! As hard as it's going to be, your LO is going to be with their dad and that probably means so much to them. Our kids being happy should make those worries disappear! Good luck and HUGS!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ariellasmom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:53 AM
Why is it so awkward?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thehickinhickor
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:53 AM
He is a very good dad so yea she going to be taking care of and come back with new clothes amd.toys and she'll really know her dad he'll be her full time care taker not just a fun weekend dad ( not bashing that's just how my ex.would be if we did it that way) she my only so it makes it hard!

Quoting fairy_fan:

Well, at least he ain't in the bed with you all like my neighbors.  She sleeps in the middle, her husband on one side and her ex husband on the other.  She wonders why her kids are a mess...

Anyway, I know it sucks your LO will be so far away, but he is a good dad, right?  And you know deep down the LO will be okay, right?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thehickinhickor
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:54 AM
Lol I don't know just feels that way

Quoting Ariellasmom:

Why is it so awkward?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thehickinhickor
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:56 AM
We have always got along so that helps she so happy to be going with him I never had a father so it's nice to see that

Quoting Mom2Be0804:

I think it's nice that you guys are even able to be in the same house together! As hard as it's going to be, your LO is going to be with their dad and that probably means so much to them. Our kids being happy should make those worries disappear! Good luck and HUGS!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ariellasmom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:00 AM
Well I really hope you'll make it thru the night okay. Hugs

Quoting thehickinhickor:

Lol I don't know just feels that way

Quoting Ariellasmom:

Why is it so awkward?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
metalhealthmom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:01 AM
i'm in maryland. where will they be?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smarshy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:05 AM

Lol that is uncomfortable.

Its less weird than you having sex with your SO with your ex on the sofa.

See...? It could be weirder? ::giggle::

Jaydons_mommy09
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:05 AM
My son will never go out of town with his father.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)