Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kinda sad....

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:00 AM
  • 8 Replies
I know its not a huge deal but I'm in vacation right now and we are in GA and I don't want to leave. Like I seriously want to move here for a while. I so wish my Dh was up for a promotion at work so we could.... maybe in a few years we could move here. :( I just don't want to leave.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Kathryn_GA
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:01 AM
What part of GA? We moved to middle GA earlier this year from TX.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:03 AM

Everytime I have been to GA its rained.Lol.I know how you feel though.We used to come to visit fl when I was younger.I hated going back home and wanted to live here.Now I do and I hate it.Lol

deek3579
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:04 AM
Northern... well we are northeast of Atlanta.

Quoting Kathryn_GA:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deek3579
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:05 AM
It's gorgeous right now! The weather is amazing compared to WI weather!

Quoting momofsixangels:

Everytime I have been to GA its rained.Lol.I know how you feel though.We used to come to visit fl when I was younger.I hated going back home and wanted to live here.Now I do and I hate it.Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kathryn_GA
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:06 AM
We are south of Atlanta - a little city called Dublin. I would take WI weather over this 103 sh*t any day!!

Quoting deek3579:

Quoting momofsixangels:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:09 AM

I'm about 45 minutes north east of Atlanta.How bad is WI weather right now,that this is better?LOL!It's just to darn hot and humid,and I should be use to it!

Quoting deek3579:

Northern... well we are northeast of Atlanta.

Quoting Kathryn_GA:

evelynolivesmom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:19 AM

Wow, I'm outside of Macon, well I live there, but I'm actually in San Diego right now. I have only been in GA a few years and except for the humidity and mosquitos I love it!

Quoting Kathryn_GA:

We are south of Atlanta - a little city called Dublin. I would take WI weather over this 103 sh*t any day!!

Quoting deek3579:

Quoting momofsixangels:

jspencer1014
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:09 AM

My DH and I just came back from our vacation in Helen,Ga. We only live about 2 1/2 hours south of there but we didn't want to leave either! It was just so beautiful and peaceful up there! Maybe we can retire up there if we save our pennies!!! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)