Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This Video Set a World Record and It's About My Hometown! ABC's Persons of the Week!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:26 AM
  • 23 Replies

Not long ago the City of Grand Rapids, Michigan was called a “dying city” by Newsweek. The folks living there took exception to that characterization.

So, a couple of 5,000 citizens or so decided to get together and make a music video to show their civic pridehappyI'm so PROUD of my hometown...they made this video after seeing they were one of the nations city's which were considered dying...and they wanted people to see the truth! The video brought back some wonderful memories of the area we grew up! PLEASE watch and tell me what you think!

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nay26
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:28 AM

I can't see it but here's a bump

cjsix
by faith on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:54 AM

Thanks!

MawMawKelton
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:07 AM

That was really cool ! 

Took a long time to get that right, I bet !

Awesomeness

cjsix
by faith on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:08 AM

BUMP!

anikahaynes1
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:12 AM
Bump for when its not 3 am lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoneBad31
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:18 AM

Ok...I am a dork. It made me cry! LOL. But..in my defense..I just started my second period in 3 weeks.

It was definitely a great video, one of the best songs EVER written! You SHOULD be proud of your hometown!

Tori77
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:19 AM

I never realized how long that song was until this video. But they did an awesome job! They put a lot of work into that video!

CocoBeen
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:20 AM
That was pretty Damned cool!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsix
by faith on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:22 AM

Quoting GoneBad31:

Ok...I am a dork. It made me cry! LOL. But..in my defense..I just started my second period in 3 weeks.

It was definitely a great video, one of the best songs EVER written! You SHOULD be proud of your hometown!

That's ok I cried too...it was so neat seeing familiar places and trying to take everything in! you're not a dork...unless I am too...my kids sometimes tell me I am...lol! And you're right I LOVEgiving heart the song!

GoneBad31
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:24 AM

LOL. But I am not even from there! I guess it is something about the togetherness of the people!

Quoting cjsix:

Quoting GoneBad31:

That's ok I cried too...it was so neat seeing familiar places and trying to take everything in! you're not a dork...unless I am too...my kids sometimes tell me I am...lol! And you're right I LOVEgiving heart the song!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)