Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so another chapter in life closes!!!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:39 AM
  • 12 Replies

So my son is 23 and he came to me tonight and told me that he is moving out, my heart is breaking....but I'm so happy for him he has a buddy who has a house and he has been begging my son to move in with him.

Matthew (my son) has on awesome job and is finanicialy ok to move.

Its just ALWAYS been me and his sister who is 16, so yeah its just mom having a hard time letting go!!!!

This is my son at his buddies wedding, he has since cut his hair shorrrtt and has a full sleeve!!! Hes been my anchor for along time!!!!  I just wanna clarify that we have NO family, no aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, nothing, just us...thats why its hard!!!!

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nay26
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:41 AM

((hugs)) 

MsDean
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:42 AM

Congrats to him!

I would be sad too. My kids are all little but I have a hard time coming to terms wiht them not needing me for everything.

*hugs*

nutty-mom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:47 AM
I feel your pain and joy. My son 22yrs old moved out last summer. He also had a great job. But it is so hard. He has always been must anchor and kept me strong. He comes over to visit a lot and we talk almost everyday. But I sure do miss him. He always says mom I'm just a phone call away. I new this day would come, but I was hoping it wouldn't me for along time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjms99
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:47 AM

I think thats the hard part is when you realize, they can wash there own dirty socks lol!!!

Quoting MsDean:

Congrats to him!

I would be sad too. My kids are all little but I have a hard time coming to terms wiht them not needing me for everything.

*hugs*

nutty-mom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:49 AM
Very handsome son you have. He has beautiful eyes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjms99
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:51 AM

Its crazy because friends have said 'why does he still live with you?" but he has always had a job and helped out and i never understood that???

Quoting nutty-mom:

I feel your pain and joy. My son 22yrs old moved out last summer. He also had a great job. But it is so hard. He has always been must anchor and kept me strong. He comes over to visit a lot and we talk almost everyday. But I sure do miss him. He always says mom I'm just a phone call away. I new this day would come, but I was hoping it wouldn't me for along time.

kjms99
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:51 AM

aahhh thank you

Quoting nutty-mom:

Very handsome son you have. He has beautiful eyes.

kjms99
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:53 AM

The newest part of his tat!!!!!   "FAMILY" (the red is still from bleeding) it looks awesome now

kjms99
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:58 AM

BUMP!

DamianaFire
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:01 AM
My oldest son is 19 (the other two are 16 & 15). I am not ready for them to go. I'm sorry.. Im sure everything will work out great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)