• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing *right now*?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:19 AM
  • 55 Replies
And what's on the agenda for the weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
epoh
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:21 AM
Right now I'm nursing my son. We'll be going to the community garden to put in some hours after we eat and get dressed.

The girl is with her titi and has been since yesterday morning. She got to go swimming! I'm jealous :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenniejen77
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:21 AM

Thinking about our trip home. MIL just offered to buy me and dd (dh is deployed) tickets home so I am thinking about what to pack, etc... Just bought a new suitcase and I'm excited to go home. It's also a little bittersweet since I'm going home to a tornado wrecked town, but at least I can be there to help with clean up some.

CheshireCat420
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:23 AM
I'm suppose to be sleeping. I have to wake up and boil 18 eggs to devil them and bake 2 dozen brownies for my friends welcome home party tonight at 6pm. And I have to bring my son to our neighbor's daughter's birthday party at 3pm. Busy day and my insomniac butt has been up all night. Should have cooked and baked earlier, but I cleaned instead.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chatema
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:23 AM

Sleep and some R&R. Just getting of work.

Justine1123
by Justine on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:24 AM
Right now im sitting on my couch watching horrible Dora with my feet on the coffee table and one crossed over and kinda rocking them with my child telling me I'm doing it wrong do it like her... Lol this weekend I work and close tonight I hate closing Saturday's they know this! And Sunday I'm gonna be baby free gonna clean house catch up on sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowboygal
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:24 AM
Laying in bed wishing his UTI would go away so I could get a good nights rest. Other than that I am playing catch up on the cleaning and kids cleaning their rooms. We had soccer and baseball and school and they have not been cleaned. One would think being so busy they would stay clean. Silly mom. Kids get five min and they destroy.
ElleDiem
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:25 AM

I'm packing (alone) because my husband is a big fat stupid head. We're moving to a different house tomorrow.

BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:26 AM

right now I am putting off working out LOL - but I will be working out then throwing in a load of laundry - waiting for my son to get up then getting ready and going to the pools with the kids...if the sun comes out

Karmasmom903
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:26 AM
Being tired the s/o woke his butt up at 530 took a shower n what not!!! Dude!!!!! So I can't sleep n oh so tired! He is now watching tv..... I can think of better things than that ;) oh well lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCG83
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:27 AM
Standing outtside trying to get the puppy to go potty. No plans I never get to do anything lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)