Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling fluttering....

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:30 AM
  • 11 Replies
I had the Mirena put in a few months ago. Well... couple weeks ago I took a test cuz I was feeling 'fluttering' & it came out positive. So I called & set up an appointment & got a blood test done. The results came out negative. I'm still feeling the fluttering & have even started feeling sick, & have not had sex in about a month. Is there anything that could be causing this?? I'm worried since I have the Mirena in. I've never had a blood test done before but i'm told if it's negative then there's no way I could be pregnant. Guess i'm just a bit worried.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Justine1123
by Justine on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:38 AM
Have you taken anymore urine test? I'm not sure how all that works?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinaiAngelPai15
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:40 AM
I haven't taken one yet. I don't drive & need my friend to take me to the store. She says since the blood test came oh negative there's no way I could be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:41 AM
I've never had a blood test... But I would have to take a few more urine tests to ease my mind. Did the gyno give any reason why you might be feeling that way?

Quoting PinaiAngelPai15:

I haven't taken one yet. I don't drive & need my friend to take me to the store. She says since the blood test came oh negative there's no way I could be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinaiAngelPai15
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:44 AM
No. She just said if I think I may be pregnant again to set up an appointment to get another blood test done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:46 AM

i would set up another appointment and get  ablood test done....and I would get the iud out -- and see if the fluttering goes away....

blessed107
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:46 AM

Bump

Justine1123
by Justine on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:50 AM
This but I'd still take a couple cheapo preg tests just have your friend take you to the store and get something else and add that at the end lol

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

i would set up another appointment and get  ablood test done....and I would get the iud out -- and see if the fluttering goes away....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinaiAngelPai15
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:52 AM
I think i'll do that. She may think i'm overreacting but..... I don't think I am. Lolz. I'll call & set up an appointment with my doc again on Monday.

Quoting Justine1123:

This but I'd still take a couple cheapo preg tests just have your friend take you to the store and get something else and add that at the end lol

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MisfitInTN
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:53 AM

id take a few more pregnancy tests especially since you had a positive one.

ginabear1
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:56 AM

Quoting MisfitInTN:

id take a few more pregnancy tests especially since you had a positive one.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)