Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CM membership?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:59 AM
  • 8 Replies

How do I leave CM? Im never on here anymore so I just wanna delete my acct

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
momma-flynn
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:01 AM
Go to where you edit your personal details. I think it's there. Or just keep the account & never log on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babybull0601
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:01 AM

If you have any pictures on your profile you should delete those before you delete your account.  Even if account is delete ( at least before) your pictures stay somewhere on the website. You should only have to write to them and say you want to delete your account and they will do it for you.

Justine1123
by Justine on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:01 AM
Probably on your settings somewhere.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheFoo
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:04 AM

Quoting babybull0601:

If you have any pictures on your profile you should delete those before you delete your account.  Even if account is delete ( at least before) your pictures stay somewhere on the website. You should only have to write to them and say you want to delete your account and they will do it for you.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:04 AM

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen.  Click 'contact CM' and then on the next page look on the right hand side of the screen it'll say 'self services or something like that' you should see 'cancel my cm account' press that  :) 

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:06 AM

<< after you click on contact us at the bottom of the screen you should see this on the right hand side of the next screen.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen.  Click 'contact CM' and then on the next page look on the right hand side of the screen it'll say 'self services or something like that' you should see 'cancel my cm account' press that  :) 

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:54 AM

bump

..................................................................................

Come join me at Serious Coupon Swappers.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/seriouscouponswappers

And also at The Park Bench!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/111698

LiveLifeLoving
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:54 AM

Sorry to see you go. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)