Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you let down a 3 yr old and be ok with it (small vent) PIOG **UPDATE**

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:18 AM
  • 164 Replies

A few weeks ago we went grocery shopping and my son somehow dropped his woobie, a small bear that he has had since birth that he drags everywhere with him and cannot sleep without. We searched the entire store and no one turned it in. I could not afford to purchase a new one and found some on Ebay. I placed a wish up on a WUAH site. Someone offered to grant it so we told my son Woobie was at the Woobie Dr getting fixed to come home. This was 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago the lady finally got back to me and said it was on its way. She wont answer my emails, so I emailed the one who sold it on Ebay and she informed me that the Woobie was not bought by that lady or sent to me. I am so upset that this person, who was not forced to even read my wish, offered to grant it and then lied to me about it. I am so upset about this. I put up another wish and hoping someone will grant it. 

Braden and his best friend Woobie!

Thank you to the mommas who understood what I am going through. Thsi wish was now offered to be granted by another kind soul on the wish site. i did get some offers here to replace Woobie and that means the world to me and I thank each and every one of you. To those who wanted to bash me for allowing my child to have a lovey or even trying to replace it or going even lower and bashing me for not affording to replace it, I am sorry you feel that way. I wish my situation was different, but it isnt and I have to live this life you dont, so there is no need to bash me. 

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:20 AM
Awwwww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kris_PBG
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:23 AM

Sorry...  :(

gypsy30
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:27 AM

Is that one of those Mud Pie woobies?

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:27 AM
Walmart and the Dollar Store have those cheap, just a thought instead f relying on someone else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kodysmommy928
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:27 AM
Aww, I'm sorry.
epoh
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:28 AM
Poor kid :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:30 AM
I'm sorry!!! I have no extra money right now or I would get him one I'm sorry is that one he wants really expensive?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by Tammie on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:31 AM

My son has one but he named it gee gee... this is my worst nightmare! We have trained our son to not take gee gee outside the house anymore..  i hope someone grants your wish. To all the people saying replace it with a walmart one.. the kids know haha my son had one that was the same exact replica and I was trying to get him to use it so it would smell like he likes just in case of a loss... He refused it flat out.

mackQuin
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:33 AM
Won't he know the new one wished to him was fake then?

Quoting brettsmomma:

My son has one but he named it gee gee... this is my worst nightmare! We have trained our son to not take gee gee outside the house anymore..  i hope someone grants your wish. To all the people saying replace it with a walmart one.. the kids know haha my son had one that was the same exact replica and I was trying to get him to use it so it would smell like he likes just in case of a loss... He refused it flat out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2and2onway
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:36 AM

Quoting lapcounter:

Walmart and the Dollar Store have those cheap, just a thought instead f relying on someone else.

No they do not. It is a Tiddliwinks bear with the octopus, ranging in price from 15.00 used to 30.00 new.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)