Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone had veneers on their teeth?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:28 AM
  • 7 Replies
Are you happy with the outcome? What did you pay? Was it painful having them done? Pros and cons please.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Justine1123
by Justine on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:29 AM
Bump I haven't
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Super Mom on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:32 AM
Yes I have had them for 20 years. I worked for one of the best cosmetic dentist at the time so I got a discount.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenpen426
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:54 AM

is this for you?  your teeth in your aavatar picture looks beautiful...I don't have them and I wouldn't get them.  I've worked in the dental field for about 9 years now and I would never want anything done to my front teeth that wasn't necessary.  JMO though...do lots and lots of research and consults...

beerebelly
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:56 AM

I didn't do veneers.  I chose to have braces as an adult and then do some bonding to make them look perfect.  My total cost was about $6500

benjamink
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:03 AM
Yes, it's for me...I don't like my teeth. They are gappy and I hate the color. I had them whitened a couple of times, once with custom trays and the second time in-office bleaching and I found both to be painful, and not only were the results minimal, it didn't last. I want something more permanent and have just starred considering this.

Quoting jenpen426:

is this for you?  your teeth in your aavatar picture looks beautiful...I don't have them and I wouldn't get them.  I've worked in the dental field for about 9 years now and I would never want anything done to my front teeth that wasn't necessary.  JMO though...do lots and lots of research and consults...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Igot3babies
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:25 AM

I got bonding about a month ago and Im so very happy with my results! It cost $2808 to bond my front 6 and raise my gums with a laser.....her are some before and after pics!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

mamahogan2
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:27 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)