Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you have your tubes tied/cut/burnt

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:07 AM
  • 19 Replies
Do you still get cramps before you start your period?

I stoped having pms like a couple months ago. At first when i got them tied my cramps were real bad and my boobs hurt. Now nothing happens right before and after i start.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ladyvamp5489
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:09 AM

I hadnt had any cramping after i had my first 2 kids and when i had my last, i had mine tied cut AND burned and now i get cramping the day of or the day b4 EVERYTIME!  UGH!

jen.mom.of.four
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:09 AM
Yep I still get really bad cramps :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
benjamink
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:10 AM
Yes, and I had mine done 3 years ago. I cramp horribly and bleed like a red Niagara Falls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygrlsmommy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:11 AM

No, actually I barely have cramps during my period either.  Before I had my son, I had the God aweful worst cramps, I used to have to get a hot water bottle to sleep.  Then I had my son, and when I had my tubes cut and tied, I have mild ones every once in a while, but NOTHING like before!

snowbunny29
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:11 AM

I get really bad cramps now. I never did before the procedure

jmart18255
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:12 AM

i had mine done 8 yrs ago and up until then i never ever had cramps then the first period i had after i got them done i thought i was dying because they were the worst cramps in the world i felt like i was in labor!! but now they are really just hit and miss sometimes i get them and sometimes i dont.

southern_momof2
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:12 AM
Yep, like 100 times worse than before I had them tied.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladyvamp5489
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:15 AM

Quoting benjamink:

Yes, and I had mine done 3 years ago. I cramp horribly and bleed like a red Niagara Falls.

I bleed like that too!  Its nasty and im basiclly home/couch bound for that week! It can be so bad it will run down my leg if im standing too long! GROSS  TMI i know LOL

my4yahoos
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:17 AM

no, but I never got them before either. I just get gas.

OutlawMUA
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:09 AM
I never did before in 15 years of having it. Now I get them so bad that the pain makes me nauseated, I can barely function, back pain so bad I can hardly walk.. It's awful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)