Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I take my 3yr old to a wedding I HAVE to go to??

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:21 AM
  • 7 Replies

I cannot find a babysitter and I CANNOT miss this wedding. I don't know what to do. I already called and left a message with the mother of the bride but no call back yet. The guy that answered said that there would be kids there but he would have her call me back. Plus, I have nothing to wear!!! UGH!!!

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Ummm is the wedding today? How long have you known about the wedding.

Tisha1115
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:31 AM

I have brought dd to every wedding I've been to...why wouldn't you?

caileighsmama09
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:34 AM

I took my daughter to a wedding that I was a bridesmaid in.....150 miles away. But I take her everywhere with me so yeah I'd take her.
Also, as PP asked...how long have you known about this wedding?

krazieinsanity
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:37 AM

um.. usually weddings are planned out pretty far in advance unless you meet someone in Vegas.  You should have thought of all this before hand.

LiveLifeLoving
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:40 AM

If there will be kids there, why not? It sounds like it isn't a no-kid wedding, so I'm sure you'd be fine to bring your child.

asistartomosh
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:41 AM

BUMP!

kiwismom327
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 4:35 PM

Yeah I've know about the wedding for a long time. It was yesterday. I did take her and she was a terror but she was welcome regardless. Why would I ask for advice if I knew it was ok?? I have never been to a wedding with a child. As for yall saying all this should've been pre-planned, what the f ever!! Dang! Give me a break! My "pre-planned" babysitter was my Dad and he had to go out of town. Also, my Uncle is DYING so the rest of my fam was a no go. Actually hospice was called in today. Do me a favor all of you and don't reply to this. I'm about to throw this laptop across the living room.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)