Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI but have a question please

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:08 AM
  • 11 Replies

I had my last period around the 18/19 of last month and it went on for 5 days. I'm not due again until roughly then. MY cycles are usually move one dayback every month so i was expecting to start this month on the 17th or so. DH and...well were doing it this morning and it hurt. I chalked it up to that we haven't done it for a little more than a week and all of the sudden the pain went away and i was really wet. When he got off and i moved there was a spot on the bed and a little puddle of blood (about the size of my palm but a little bigger)  on the sheets. My side where cramps usually are is feeling weird. I've used the bathroom, wiped, checked my underwear, put a tampon in and nothing. I asked my step mom and she said it could be a number of things and mentioned std's. I told her we have already been pre-screened and we dont have anything. I dont remember what other things she said it could be. I dont have birth control but am looking to get on it. So its not a side affect of that. I feel sick like I could puke. :/ I haven't been feeling good since yesterday and its kinda been up and down and i figured it was because i was ocming down with what DH had a couple days ago which was the flu.

Please I'm not looking for bashing, just if anyone has been "here" before type of thing. I've been trying Web MD and can't really find anything. :/

Thanks guys :)

Ashley

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cerece
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:08 AM

Bump

EMMYBEARSMOMMY
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:09 AM

bump

Cerece
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:10 AM

bump

Athenas_mom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:10 AM

BUMP!

RaynesMommy07
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:11 AM
Bump. Could be ovulation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
..A5HL3Y..
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:12 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annaica
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:13 AM
You need to make an appointment with your OB I think!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beanielips
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:13 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashers_mommy99
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:17 AM
If your period didn't start but you just bled from sex I think that's kind of normal but I'm not sure. I bleed during sex once in awhile. It's annoying. But worth a visit to your OB if it's never happened before.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shabbydoll78
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Time to visit the OB. I had a similar situation going on and it turns out i had some cysts that needed to be removed.

Vaginal beeding during intercourse can have a few causes, all of which you want to get down to the bottom of. Most aren't scary, they just need to be addressed for your health and comfort.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)