Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you no longer want anymore children....

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:16 AM
  • 52 Replies

What is the best route to go?

I've done BC...It's not working well with my body. I'm allergic to too many of them.

So tell me your personal experience with having been fixed so you can't have anymore children.

wedding countdown

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KeepOnWalking
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:17 AM

Mirena? Tubes tide? Stop having sex lol

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:17 AM

I had my tubes tied when my youngest was born. I didnt have any problems from it. The recovery was same as Csect I had at the same time.

Pnukey
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:18 AM

I got my tubes tied. I haven't had any of the problems that other women have. I think it's because I'm still 100% sure it's the right thing for me. I got them tied 5 years ago. I asked DH to get snipped. He said no. I didn't get upset. Since I'm the one having the babies, I'm the one that put a stop to it. 

sabbycat69

Well I never got fixed, hubby got snipped and we are happily living with our two teenage kids. I could have got fixed, but I had already been cut open due to a csection, so he volunteered to get fixed

lilyrose73
DH snipped. But I am sick of my heavy period so I want to go on something for that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love_My_Leah
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:19 AM
When we're done my hubby is getting a vasectomy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ddhb2007
My husband had a vasectomy.
km1970

Dh had a vasectomy about 7 years ago. So far so good, however, now dh is saying he wants another baby????? This has came out of nowhere. I do not want anymore children.

lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:20 AM

I've had the Mirena, that did NOT work out to well.

I'm not having sex....Husband is dpeloyed at the moment...but I tell you when he gets home, yeah I will be having sex. LOL

I've thought about having them tide, but i've heard that you can still get knocked up...

Quoting KeepOnWalking:

Mirena? Tubes tide? Stop having sex lol

wedding countdown

aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:21 AM
Wow

Quoting Pnukey:

I got my tubes tied. I haven't had any of the problems that other women have. I think it's because I'm still 100% sure it's the right thing for me. I got them tied 5 years ago. I asked DH to get snipped. He said no. I didn't get upset. Since I'm the one having the babies, I'm the one that put a stop to it. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)