Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Leave. Me. ALONE!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:19 AM
  • 23 Replies

If I don't get some sleep soon, I'm going to lose it!! My family moved into a new house on April 1st, that's the last time that I was able to get a good night's rest. Since moving, my husband has turned into this weird sleeper who won't stop touching me and I'm about to snap his neck. I do NOT like to be touched at all while I'm sleeping, I've told my husband this a zillion times yet the moment I lay down, THIS is what happens: He grabs me by my hips and forcefully yanks me towards him and begins dry humping me like a dog. I'll pull away or push him off over and over and over again, but it doesn't stop. If I do manage to get away he will then begin to feel all over me, grabbing at my crotch until I finally scream, "Get the hell away from me!!!!!" Sometimes it stops, sometimes I have to move to the couch, and he does this all in his sleep (so he says). We talk about this a lot, he always says that he's doing it in his sleep. I can tell when the guy is sleeping and while he is out some of the time, there are other moments when I know that he is aware of his actions. He will do it even if we have just finished having sex, he just won't quit. How he can feel rested every day is beyond me, I don't want to share a room with him any longer at this point. He gets pissed if I move to another room, I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. Suggestions anyone?

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skileybug
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:22 AM

Ummm no suggestions sorry :o( But, I sleep on the couch every night because my DH wont leave alone when I do sleep in the bed so I  know how you  feel. Except mine wasn't every night!!!

Justine1123
by Justine on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:24 AM
WTF lol I think I would make him sleep on the couch that's normal or if you think it's normal lol I'd take Tylenol pm and let him hump away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymama1008
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:25 AM

ummmm sleep in another room.

-xoxo-
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:25 AM

He did it last night and I got extra pissed because our a/c broke and it was SUPER hot in the room. I got up to leave quietly and he said, "Honey, I'll stop, come back to bed." That's how I know that his "I'm sleeping" excuse is bull shit. If he knows that I hate it (which he does because I've told him nicely and not nicely over a dozen times), why does he do it kwim? 

annaica
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:26 AM
I wish my hubby would do that. He only touches me like once a month if even.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.not.angel.
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:27 AM

Is he awake when he' doing this?

-xoxo-
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:28 AM

He gets upset when I don't sleep in the same bed as him. Not sleeping together is a topic that bothers him enough to consider separation, he said that he feels like we're room mates if I don't share a bed with him. We've talked about this many times before. 

Quoting crazymama1008:

crazymom21
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:29 AM
Do it back to him. Seriously and if he is a sleep I'd wake him up and make him sex me up the way I like it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-xoxo-
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:29 AM

It hurts, he does it very forcefully. I like rough play during sex, but this hurts bad, especially when he digs into my hip bones to pull me towards him. 

Quoting annaica:

I wish my hubby would do that. He only touches me like once a month if even.

connorsmommy120
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:30 AM

Tell him then if it bothers him so much that you go into another room that he better stop then.

Quoting -xoxo-:

He gets upset when I don't sleep in the same bed as him. Not sleeping together is a topic that bothers him enough to consider separation, he said that he feels like we're room mates if I don't share a bed with him. We've talked about this many times before. 

Quoting crazymama1008:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)