Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stessed Dealing with the cops update #2

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:32 AM
  • 18 Replies

Got a call this morning.  We have a car that was supposed to not be working.  we transferred the tags and stored with someone.   That someone got the car working, took the plates off his wife's van and stole the car and took off the FL.  I dont have the vin number on me so the police arnt being to helpful.  We know where he went and I gave the police that info.  The number, the person he went to and the town.  the cop told me the knew the car well,  the jacka@@ has been drving it for almost a month!!  Ok this guys has warrents that I didnt know about and they didnt think to run the tags.  WTF.  Thankfully I talked my my landlords and they told me if we got the car back we can park it on the property.  If we get it back.

his wife called me this evening.  he is supposed to be on his way home.  hit a deet on his way down and now has to sober up before he continues. She is going to call me when he gets home and i plan on havig the cops meet me there.  she plans on leaving him but is going to play it cool until we get there so he wont take off with the car again.  she was the one who originally called the cops.

Well the dumbass brought our car back yesterday.  We have got to get a tow dolly and move it.  he hit a deer on the way down there and dented the fender and busted out the passenger side window.  Seriously thinking about having the cops meet me when I get the car.

Autism is not something my son has.  It is integral to who he is.  Eliminate the autism, and you eliminate him.  Think about it.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:33 AM

HUH ?

Justine1123
by Justine on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:33 AM
Huh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiveLifeLoving
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:33 AM

Your post is blank.

TygerLily62
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:34 AM
Me too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gypsy30
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:34 AM

You've lost me.

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:35 AM

Quoting gypsy30:

You've lost me.

Glittergirlie
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:37 AM

Quoting silverdawn99:

Quoting gypsy30:

You've lost me.

Kaylawv2
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:37 AM

Im confused! Did I miss something?

krazieinsanity
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:38 AM

ok..

jkleinman
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:41 AM
Did you advise the police it was stolen? The VIN number should be listed on your insurance policy some where. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)